Nikon Black D3300 DX Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm and 55-200mm Lenses Included
Capture life’s special moments with the Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera (includes 18-55mm and 55-200mm Lenses). It brings professional results to any level photographer in many different settings. Compact and versatile, the full HD camera features a 24.2 megapixels CMOS sensor that takes stunning photos. It records sharp 1080p videos, detailed with vibrant colors and softly blurred backgrounds. Zoom in on distant targets using the lens or take wide shots using a variety of shooting modes. This ultra-compact AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II, comes with a 3″ LCDD monitor that allows for easy picture framing. Once you’re done, share the photos on your compatible smartphone or tablet using the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter with just a push of the button.
Whether you’re creating high-resolution panoramas, adding artistic special effects or recording HD video with sound, the D3300 will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories – just like the special moments of your life. The versatile camera can keep your memories alive for years to come with its durability and quality. This Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera comes with 18-55mm And 55-200mm Lenses included, making it a thoughtful gift.
Nikon D3300 DX Digital SLR Camera:
- 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Auto Scene Selector, Scene Modes, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, and Optical Image Stabilization
- NIKKOR 18-55mm and 55-200mm zoom lenses
With TTL Contrast-Detect AF, Glass Lens
- 3.0″ TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen
- Built-in flash with TTL Auto Flash with monitor preflashes
- Additional Features:
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 360 shots
- ISO Modes: Auto, 12800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, NEF (RAW), DPOF, EXIF 2.3, H.264/MPEG-4
- 3.9″ x 3.0″ x 4.9″; 14.5 oz
- Built-in WiFi and full HD camera with 24.2 megapixels
- Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- What’s in the Box:
- AN-DC9 Strap
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Quick Charger
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-26 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-17 Eyepiece
- ViewNX 2
- Bought this camera to take on vacation to Orlando so we didn’t have to take our more expensive Nikon d7200 to the amusement parks and beach. Everything is excellent quality. Works perfectly. It came packaged in a large box with plenty of padding. This camera is lighter and easier to lug around, but isn’t lighter on quality. All of the pictures we are taking look fantastic even in comparison to the pictures we take on our 7200. The lenses are much better than anticipated. I was most concerned about that, but I am very happy with the range we do not feel limited. The case is also nice quality. Holds everything even the battery charger perfectly. It has a nice shape isn’t too big and doesn’t get in the way like some square bags I have tried. Excellent purchase.
- Great quality, no malfunctions, I noticed the battery has a wall charger with no chord which is super convenient and compact. The bag has alot of room with at least 4 extra storage places.
- I like the pictures that it takes. I would have minded knowing a little more about it. I have 5 Fugi cameras and i think that it works better, i have used it very much yet.
- Beginner friendly. Sharp professional quality photos. Compact and light to carry.
- I have yet to take a bad picture with this camera, unlike other cameras I have had where most of the pictures were blurry. This camera is very user friendly and well worth the money.
- I purchased this camera as an upgrade to my older FujiFilm bridge camera. The camera works flawlessly. Colors are incredible. A lot of the features of this camera are normally only found on high end and much more expensive DSLRs. It is a good weight. Light enough to avoid “camera cramps”, but it has enough heft so you know it is very durable. Battery life is pretty good, and sure beats going through a hundred AA cells a month as the Fujifilm does. I am extremely pleased with the 55=200mm telephoto lens. It’s a nice bonus at this price point. I would highly recommend this camera over models like the Cannon EOS Rebel. It has more features and much higher picture quality with it’s whopping 24.2mp resolution.
- Light weight yet powerful. Interchangeable lens make it a versatile camera. I wish we had this camera at Cades Cover when we saw a black bear foraging in an open meadow. This camera will help us bring our wildlife excursions into focus so we can share these amazing views!
- the eye piece and the cover for the hot shoe were missing.