The Nexera BLVD White TV Stand is urban, sleek and contemporary. With its linear design and pure white finish, it will illuminate your home and give it a clean modern look. The stand is also entirely modular, which means you can reorganize the collection’s items into several different configurations depending on your needs and preferences. Configure your favorite BLVD Collection items into an entertainment, bedroom, home office and storage settings and revamp your set-up when you feel the need for a change. The Nexera TV stand can hold most televisions up to 60 inches and has a wire management system in the back to organize all of the wires and cords of the systems on the stand. The adjustable leg levelers allow you to change the height of the stand. The flip door helps keep all of your items safe and sound.
Nexera BLVD TV Stand for TVs up to 60″, White:
- Fits most TVs up to 60″
- 2 extra wide catch-all drawers
- Full-extension ball bearing slides
- 1 flip door on the 60″ TV stand
- Wire management
- Scratch-resistant melamine and white textured lacquer fronts
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Dimensions: 60″L x 80″W x 16″H
- Model# 223103
- Televisions sold separately.
- Instructions were good; no issues. Design is simple and nice. It’s a flat white, so not as fancy as a glossy white or a woodgrain white, but it’s ok. The drawers and hinge work well. My big complaint is the backing. It’s too small to cover the back and that leaves room for the cords, but in a very inartful way. Why not just make it large enough to cover the back and put a hole for the cords, as usual? It is a little short, which is nice for the design, but a bit higher would be more at eye level from sitting on the couch. I have a 55″ TV and was worried it would be the same size, but there is a little extra and it looks fine.
- Overall good value for the price. easy to put together, i did it by myself and looks nice in our living room.
- This stand is just like pictured. The description is accurate other than the wire management system. The boards to cover the back of the stand lacked hole cutouts for wires. The boards aren’t wide enough to cover the entire backing, so you can leave slight gaps in the back to run your wires through. The drawers are deep and wide, so there’s ample storage space. You can fit at least 2 devices on each top shelf (i.e. Game console, DVD player, HD Box, etc.) without having to cram them on the stand and the flip door adds a nice touch. I have a 50″ TV and it sits perfectly, with a lot of room on each side. I’d suggest putting it together with at least one other person. Took me a while to put together by myself, but all in all it was fairly easy to do. The instructions are majority pictures, so it’s important to go through the instructions first and the put the stand together. Saves a lot of trouble in the end. Overall, great product and I’d purchase it again!
- The item arrived at 5:23pm today, in a box ALL WET and RIPPED APART. When our security guard -DDANNY- who received the item ran after the Fedex man to tell him the package was falling apart, he left after telling her: “That’s NOT considered damaged”. She had no choice but to sign upon delivery because this item was part of a six other packages Fedex delivery for different residents. I went on Fedex to file a claim, but Fedex is telling me: “The shipper has a claim handling agreement with Fedex. Contact the shipper”. Do NOT buy from Nexera.