- 4-fluid ounce bottle of moisturizer
- Helps moisturize dry areas and controls oily shine
- Specially formulated for combination skin
- Helps create a natural, matte finish while leaves skin soft and smooth
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic
- From the #1 dermatologist recommended brand
Health Concern: Dryness;Oiliness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness;Oiliness
Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.
- I love this facial lotion! I have an oily T-Zone and this lotion helps keep my oily areas down.
- I have tried everything, from the most expensive to least expensive. This product leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy or heavy and without “the just came out of a sauna shine” on my face. Excellent price, I use it twice each day for a year now. I use a light foudation as well. Excellent results and holds up all day.
- This is the first moisturizer that didn’t make my skin feel greasy/helped control my oily Tzone.
- My sister gave me this product when I was only 32 years old! I am now 55 and people tell me I don’t show my age, especially around my eyes. I thanked my sister for giving me this product the year I turned 50. I’ll continue using it as long as you all carry this product. Tried & true, thank you!
- I have every possible problem with skin a person could have, oily, dry, large pores, black heads, uneven, and acne. My biggest problem that I had was how oily and dry my skin was. I have been googling different things to help with oily skin for years now, it became my biggest insecurity. I used to use Cetaphil oil free moisturizer, which left me feeling greasy and dry, I recently started using this product and it was truly the best decision of my life. My skin is noticeably less oily, and dry. I used to use atleast 4 blotting sheets a day, to try to maintain my oily skin, and now I hardly need to use one. Having less oily has made my pores appear smaller, and I have less blackheads, and my acne has definitely improved. I seriously recommend this to anyone who is looking for a product that keeps you matte, and hydrated. I cannot rave enough about this product, it was truly a life changing purchase. Definitely worth the money!!
- Given the advice of my skin doctor I use nothing but Neutrogena now. My skin has never looked and felt never better.
- I bought this face moisturizer for my combination skin, and it has worked really good for me. It keeps my face matte almost all day, it gets a little oily but not that much just a hint. I have tried Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer it did not work for me my face would be oily 30 minutes later. I also tried Equate Dual Power Moisturizer the same as yes to tomatoes. This one worked really good for me. I just kept trying until I found the right one for me.
- I was looking for a good moisturizer in a drugstore and I stumbled upon Neutrogena. Some of my friends complained about this brand because they got a rash. I ignored them and tried to test this brand anyway. On the bottle it said it is hypo-allergenic, so I thought it was going to be OK. Before I put it on my face, I tested it on my arm. Nothing happened, so before bed I put it on my face after cleansing and toning. My first impression was satisfactory, since it did what it said it would (didn’t make my nose and forehead shiny, but moisturized the rest of my face). When I woke up the next morning, my cheeks were red and blotchy, my neck got a rash and was itchy, and my face burned. I cannot go outside today, because your product basically ruined my skin. Next time I will listen to my friends for sure before using terrible products like yours. I am returning it today since this moisturizer doesn’t cost a cent.