The NETGEAR N300 WiFi Cable Modem Router delivers the ultimate in performance for home and small business networking. This gateway offers both wired and wireless connections for blazing fast data transfers, VoIP, Real Time HD media streaming, gaming and maximum Internet bandwidth. Along with four Gigabit Ethernet ports enabling maximum wired speeds, this full-featured high performance gateway is an ideal solution for the connected home or small business with multiple computers and network-enabled devices running multiple applications at the same time.
NETGEAR N300 WiFi Cable Modem Router:
- 8 Downstream plus 4 Upstream channel bonding on the WAN, delivering up to 400Mbps
- Wireless N modem router delivers exceptional range and speed
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver ultra-fast wired network connections
- Analog Voice, 2 lines
- The NETGEAR N300 WiFi Cable Modem Router has USB host, 1 USB port
- Push ‘N’ Connect WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) enables quick and secure connection to the network
- Easy setup
- Enterprise class WiFi security
- Dedicated Quality of Service for jitter-free video streaming, VoIP and lag-free gaming
- The NETGEAR Cable Modem Wireless Router high-efficiency power amplifiers and multiple antennas enhance range and reliability
- Rented modem/router from Mediacom for a couple of year. Lots of disconnects and poor signal. This fixed the problem. Faster internet, have had no disconnects and the signal reaches much further. Easy to set up. Wish I had never rented one from Mediacom.
- Works Great once you get pass the incomplete instructions. It’s mine and I don’t have to pay Comcast any extra (hidden cost and ‘rental’ fees). The only thing I did not like is that Netgear did Not include (nor mention) the need for the splitter because in order for this to work the cable has to connect from the wall to Netgear’s router AND Comcast cable box.
- Takes up less space than a router and modem separately. So far so good. Works better than the modem from the cable company.
- I didn’t need TWC to do anything except scan the UPC off the label. They need that so they can tell their system it’s a valid modem. It was great, basically plug and play PERIOD! Buy it it’s worth it.
- Bought this modem to use with comcast/xfinity ISP. It works fine and set up was simple. I’m using in a one bedroom apartment, so the modem is close to my wireless devices. If I was in a home and had multiple devices on different floors I would probably get the next model up.
- This item was a lot cheaper and much more reliable and easier to access on my handheld device. The connection is smooth and constant and I highly recommend it!
- So much better than having both a router and a modem. We recently purchased Amazon Fire stick and have had not had any problems with interruption in service. Overall happy with our purchase. The design is also nice. It does not overheat like previous modem because it is built to stand straight up.
- I highly recommend this product. If you research other stores the results are the same. This is a decent wifi cable modem/ router. It replaced the one we were renting from Xfinity and for the price you pay for renting, you get your money back in 8-9 months if you were renting. Go get it! It’s very slim too!
- This router was hacked into by an unknown device. When I would go to vendors websites it would want me to input billing info AND SSN. I contacted Netgear and they wouldn’t fix the problem without me purchasing a $139 a year plan. I didn’t pay that much for the modem. Switching to a different plan.