Create some extra storage space in your home by adding this Muscle Rack 5-Shelf Steel Shelving. This item features industrial-grade steel construction with a durable finish to combine durability and style. This silver-vein Muscle Rack steel shelving measures 48″W x 24″D x 72″H, and its Z-beam design provides strength and rigidity. Five shelves with particle board decking are supported by double-riveted beams and braces and can be adjusted in 1.5″ increments. The Muscle Rack 5-Shelf Steel Shelving features a rivet lock design and includes post connectors to make assembly fast and easy without needing nuts or bolts. It can be assembled vertically as a 72″ shelving unit or horizontally as two 36″ units to supply greater versatility.
Muscle Rack 5-Shelf Steel Shelving, Silver-Vein, 48″W x 24″D x 72″H:
- Shelves are made of particle board
- Shelves supported by double-riveted beams and braces
- Adjust in 1-1/2″ increments
- Post connectors allow easy assembly in just minutes
- Rivet lock design for boltless assembly
- Instructions included
- Rubber mallet recommended for assembly (sold separately)
- 2-piece post design for vertical assembly of a single 72″ high unit, or for horizontal assembly of two 36″ high units
- Model# UR482472PB5P-SV
- Muscle Rack shelving is built with industrial grade steel construction for optimal durability and strength
- I’m happy with the sturdy frame and size. Easy to assemble (~30min). Can’t beat this item for the price!
- Good strong shelving. Easy to assemble. Would be nice if it came with plastic caps for the bottom and top of the bars.
- Easy to put together. Heavy duty. Very pleased.
- I was really impressed with the finish on these shelves, a sort of hammered dark bronze finish. They look very nice, easy to put together and are wide enough to hold a tote. The shelving itself could have been a little thicker, but they lay inside the frame and would be simple to replace if they should start to bow.
- I own 3 of these units, and I couldn’t be happier. They’re exactly what I expected, and if I needed more, I wouldn’t hesitate buying more.
- These shelves are not bad for the price. They seem sturdy and easy to put together. We were disappointed though as it appeared that 2 metal pieces were stuck together when painted. That meant that one metal piece appears rough and rusty as it didn’t get the polished finish like the rest of the pieces.
- The shelf is pretty sturdy and was easy to assemble. It works well in my garage!
- These shelves are easy to put together, strong, and have great depth for almost any size item you care to shelve. You won’t be disappointed.
- Received a lesser quality brand not what was advertised. Packages were totally destroyed when delivered. Haven’t checked yet but shelving is more than likely damaged and parts likely missing.