The Muscle Rack shelving features industrial grade steel construction with durable silver vein finish. Z-beam design provides strength and rigidity. Five shelves with particle board decking can be adjusted in 1-1/2-inch increments. It includes a post coupler to make assembly faster and easier, no nuts or bolts. It can be assembled vertically as a shelving unit or horizontally as a workbench.
Muscle Rack 5-Shelf Steel Shelving, Silver-Vein, 18″ D x 48″ W x 72″ H:
- Shelves are made of particle board
- Shelves supported by double-riveted beams and braces
- Adjust in 1-1/2″
- Post connectors allow easy assembly in just minutes
- Rivet lock design for boltless assembly
- Instructions included
- Rubber mallet recommended for assembly (sold separately)
- Two-piece post design for vertical assembly of a single 72″ high unit, or for horizontal assembly of two 36″ high units
- Model# UR481872PB5P-SV
- I bought this to use in a room that really need to be organized. This helped so much. I put so many boxes of items on this shelf unit and they never shifted or moved or even seemed to budge the unit at all. I am very pleased.
- Ordered two units and wish I had order two more! Very easy to assemble and very solid after assembly Great for getting all the items in our basement off the floor.
- This rack is easy to assemble and holds the weight. We have storage in our facility, but this shelving helps us to efficiently and effectively utilize that space well. It shipped quickly with no issues and I would highly recommend this product!
- Garage storage. Easy to assemble. This is rated at 800 lbs per shelf, that might be a bit of a stretch. I have about half that much and it seems fine. Good product for the money.
- Very very happy with these shelves – Easy to put together too – After I had the first one done the last 2 were so fast to put together – Great price too – No damage upon delivery
- The directions were not good ,but after you figured them out the assembly went ok.
- After parts bend, its imposable to add the 2nd tier. Spend a little extra and buy something sturdy. I am taking all 5 back