Mr. Heater F232000. . Features: Pilot for spark ignition as well as 4,000 BTU and 9,000 BTU settings. Combined gas valve and ignitor for easy one-handed lighting. Low oxygen, pilot light out, and tip over automatic shut off system. Wall mountable as well as standalone. Runs of a 1 lbs. disposable cylinder (Optional connector hose for 20 lbs. tanks sold separately). Lightweight and easy to carry. Heats up to 200 sq-ft.. This heater can only be used in a recreational or commercial enclosure with a window or roof vent, it may also be used outdoors. CSA certified. Different models required for California and Canada due to local regulations. This heater is safe for indoor use in small recreational enclosures having means for providing combustion air and ventilation, such as enclosed porches, cabins, fishing huts, trailers, tent trailers, tents, truck caps and vans. It may be used for emergency indoor heating when connected to a disposable 1 lb. propane cylinder, and can also be connected to a 20 lb. propane tank with the optional connector hose (Sold Separately). Features Pilot for spark ignition as well as 4,000 BTU and 9,000 BTU settings Combined gas valve and ignitor for easy one-handed lighting Low oxygen, pilot light out, and tip over automatic shut off system Wall mountable as well as standalone Runs of a 1 lbs. disposable cylinder (Optional connector hose for 20 lbs. tanks sold separately) Lightweight and easy to carry Heats up to 200 sq-ft. This heater can only be used in a recreational or commercial enclosure with a window or roof vent, it may also be used outdoors CSA certified Different models required for California and Canada due to local regulations Includes 9,000 BTU Portable Buddy Propane Heater – F232000 Specifications Air Flow (CFM): Amperage: BTU Per Hour: 9000 Fuel Consumption: Fuel Type: Propane Heat Range: 225 sq-ft. Heater Type: Forced Air Number of Heating Elements: Number of Settings: Phase: Run Time: 5.6 hrs. Tank Capacity: 16.4 oz. Temperature Range: Voltage: Wattage:
- Great heater to work in the basement. It can’t be used for primary heat in sleeping or living quarters no venting.. Great cause of Carbon Monoxide must be used in ventilated area.
- Works great! Kept us warm at baseball game. Light weight and easy to transport
- This heater is very safe. it has a tilt sensor that shuts it off if knocked over. it has an oxigen sensor that will sut the heater down if there is not enough air in the heated space. You can buy an extension hose and connect it directly to a 5 gallon propane bottle. Safe for RV’s.
- This will work great to take chill out of my canvas tent while camping in spring or fall.
- I wish it was equipped with optional fun to blow the hot air a little far from the the heater. It is light and convinient.
- What a wonderful heater this is. I do a lot of volunteering that often requires early morning outside duties in the winter. I bought this to use at these times. It’s small enough and light enough to be used by me, a female senior citizen. It can also be used inside a room. I set it up and first used it inside before going outside. a great product.
- I bought this to use in a tent with little ventilation. I thought it would work well since it was a 10×12 tent. I had it out on a weekend the temp was 40 degrees and I had to be within a foot or 2 of the heater to get any heat from it. Very disappointed in this product, it isn’t enough to create the heat needed for a mid sized tent.