Optimal Brew 10-cup Thermal Coffeemaker brews coffee quickly, delivering a full pot in less than seven minutes. In addition, this coffeemaker is engineered to heat water up to 205F, which is the ideal brewing temperature to optimize flavor from the grounds. The double-wall, vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel thermal carafe keeps the coffee hot and fresh for hours. Water filtration removes up to 97% of the chlorine from the water, improving the taste of your coffee. Convenient Fresh Brew Timer tracks coffee freshness from the time it’s brewed, for consumers who demand freshness. Special cleaning cycle helps maintain Coffeemaker performance and coffee taste. W2-Hour Auto Shut-Off safety feature automatically shuts off coffeemaker, so you don’t have to worry when you leave the house. Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for fast and easy filling and cleaning.
- Quick-brewing coffeemaker.
- Engineered to heat water up to 205F.
- Stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot.
- Water filtration removes up to 97% of the chlorine from the water and improves the taste of your coffee.
- Fresh Brew Timer tracks coffee freshness from time it’s brewed.
- Special cleaning cycle helps maintain Coffeemaker performance and coffee taste.
- W2-Hour Auto Shut-Off automatically shuts off coffeemaker.
- Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for fast and easy filling and cleaning.
- Model Number: BVMCPSTX91
- On the bottom of your filter basket is a small spring and plastic button. This button regulates you pulling karafe out mid brew and pour a cup of coffee. When this button breaks off or damaged your coffee pot “leaks”. Sadly,just experienced today AGAIN.
- I actually like the coffee maker. It looks good, the coffee stays hot for 1.5 hrs+, and it looks nice. It has all the features you want. The only hiccup I see is that it does leak. For some reason there is ~ 1 -2 tablespoons of made coffee under the carafe every time coffee is made. I would not buy another one because of this but will live with it for now.
- Have this for nearly 4 years. Excellent. One of the few you can get nearly clean with removable reservoir. Had karafe improperly installed once and it will leak off since the top is not open.
- My wife and I have had this unit for about 2 years. It makes great coffee, and we love the removable reservoir. But the beeping, that infernal beeping! It wakes the entire house! Give an option to turn it off. Our display is now failing, and we would like to step up to the 12 cup model, but not unless we can stop the beeping.
- We’ve had this for a couple years now and it brews an excellent pot of hot coffee and the thermal carafe keeps the coffee hot for a coupe hours. Highly recommended.
- We bought this coffee pot about 6 months ago, for the first 3 months it was great, then it started taking longer for the coffee to brew and wouldn’t use all the water. I tried cleaning it with vinegar and water numerous times but now it takes 2+ hours for the full pot of coffee to brew and half the time it isn’t even hot. Time to buy a bunn!!!