With 3 surge-protected outlets offering 540 joules of protection, this Monster Core Power 350 121886-00 surge protector shields your equipment from damage caused by unexpected power spikes. EMI/RFI filtration ensures quiet performance.
540-joule power rating
Absorbs a high amount of energy to adequately protect your equipment and prolong the life of the unit.
3 surge-protected outlets
Safeguard your office equipment against damage caused by power spikes.
EMI/RFI noise filter
Protects against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference on power lines that can interfere with equipment performance and cause memory loss.
2 USB ports
Make it easy to charge your compatible mobile devices and help guard against power surges.
Fire Proof technology
Promotes safe use.
For flexible placement options.
Monster $75,000 connected equipment guarantee.
- This surge protector is exactly what I was looking for. Had the right number of plug in ports, liked the looks of it.
- I needed something that would act as a surge protector on my new washer, and as a bonus I can charge my phone while working in the basement.
- I bought two of these. One for my home and one for my office at work. They are very useful in both locations.
- We installed this awesome surge protector with USB chargers to replace the standard outlet installed on our kitchen island!!
- It works the way it’s supposed to…I think although I doubt you never really know if it works until a power surge actually happens. With that said, it fits in well in its socket and has a nice simple design.
- haven’t had a power event since purchasing so can’t assess the protection. the USB outlets are convenient. In one use, I have a switch adjacent to the two outlets where the Monster Core Surge Protector is plugged in. It’s a little wide and leans against the switch.
- We like the 3 way jacks and the usb port when was this use full 10 years ago
- I mounted this easily on my outlet. It is great for connecting USB chords for charging and using additional outlets without wasting space.
- I like it because it covers the entire Outlet and I don’t have to worry about friends and family not plugging into it. Have lost devices to a surge before because a family member didn’t use the power strip…
- Now since everything needs surge protection its so nice to have the ability to essentially turn receptacles into surge protectors WITHOUT the cord and strip, nice & compact.
- I came to get an outlet because I need something to help me plug more into. It was a perfect and I was able to choose the color so it matched everything. The only downfall was it to was to bulky. Maybe something thinner next time
- Failed on first use protected correct amp and voltage . Brought it home did not work here either Save your money