Protect your devices from power surges with this wall-mountable Monster Core Power 1200 USB 12-outlet surge protector that features 2160 joules of protection and a 6′ power cord for many location options.
Absorbs a high amount of energy to help protect your equipment and prolong the life of the unit.
12 surge-protected outlets and 2 protected USB ports
Guard your devices against damage.
Heavy-duty 6′ cord
Plus a wall-mount option for multiple placement choices.
Helps minimize the risk of fire from surges.
Monster $350,000 equipment guarantee.
- I bought this protector to clean up wire clutter. It’s amazing! Everything fits and there is still room with the USB connections for charging phones etc.
- Worked right out of the box, very nice and clean looking, love all the ports and how it works and the price, totally worth it and I will be buying more of these in the future.
- Really came in handy with the various sizes of plugs that i used on it. Great product
- I purchased this to replace a battery back up I had for about 10 years. The 12 outlets came in very handy. Although it does not have a battery it works well with my current needs. I didn’t have to spend a lot of money to by it Seems to be will made, has heavy duty power cord. If you do not have a need for a battery back up I would recommend this surge protector.
- The Monster – Core Power 1200 Usb 12-outlet Surge Protector has enough outlets to meet most anyone’s needs. The usb chargers are an added bonus.
- Has lots of well spaced outlets and some network and USB ports; Very handy for a multi-function area.
- I found that my old surge protector was no longer protecting my computer.This product is more powerful and works beautifully.
- Does what it is suppose to do at a great price to protect all your valuable equipment!!!
- Love having enough plugs for computer desktop & feel safe about any power surges. I even have room for my magic jack phone.
- This a great power strip with a ton of outlets! I can rest assured knowing that my electronics are safe from the inevitable power surge too
- I needed an outlet strip that would accommodate several power cubes as well as cords and cables. This did the trick.
- Love the flat wall plug and the 12 outlets which is more than usual surge protectors. Also the way there not in one row makes it easy
to fit big plugs. I haven’t had any problems but in the past I had a monster surge protector and it started beeping cause it sacrificed itself during a surge and monster replaced it hastle free.
- Got this and its very helpful with all my electronics and love that it has the USB slot.
- Went to Bestbuy looking to get a new surge protector for my new TV setup. Had to replace an old Monster surge protector anyway that I had for over ten years. I liked the style and layout of this surge protector and had a good run with the old Monster, so I picked this up. Working like a champ so far.
- It was easy to set up and is working well so far. I like that it has more outlets than I’m currently using so I can add additional devices.
- Right out of the box I plugged my phone lines into and they do not work. Had my local telephone tech check it and that was the issue. Going to return or exchange this.