Modern Classic and Simple Inspired Style White Leather-Look Ottoman Home Furniture MNQ1575
- Hardwood Material: Stainless Steel; Wood
- Seating Comfort: Firm
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Design: Cube
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Upholstery Material: Faux leather
- Frame Material: Manufactured wood
- Hardware Material: Stainless Steel/Wood
- Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 17.8”
- Overall Width – Side to Side: 16.5”
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: 16.5”
- Overall Product Weight: 9.5 lbs
- This piece is the best!!! Great modern looking, better than in the picture from the store website! Loved it! Super comfortable and perfect size!
- I bought this for our new RV as a footstool and extra seating. The cherry red colour is deep and perfectly matches my red themed decor. Sturdy yet light weight it’s the perfect accent piece!
- We bought this looking for a nice ottoman for our livingroom. We didn’t want anything fancy or over priced but something that looked nice. This product looks great and is just what we wanted.
- I have been using this product for two weeks and it meets all my expectations. This ottoman has the same foot print and height as a kitchen chair and I use it as a seat for my computer table. It weighs less than 7 lbs and I place it by the wall when the computer is not in use – it blends in with the rest of the furniture. I purchased the black leather look cover which is very good, but the padding is quite thin – I would estimate 0.5-1″ in thickness.
- Just received this ottoman in white and we are very pleased with it. Exactly as pictured and it matches our white leather recliner chair perfectly.
- I just bought other 2 few days ago, but the leather was a little damaged. I think it is worth less than the price I paid.I purchased this to match my white long ottoman I purchased. IT IS NOT WHITE, rather IT IS CREAM! I am not sure if I am going to keep it yet. The quality itself is fine and decent size for the price, however, I am very disappointed with the colour as it definitely is not a true white. Not sure if I got a bad colour batch.