A perfectly tapered accent table that fits independently with any furniture in your home. This smooth glossy grey finished accent table has ample surface space to place your tablets, snacks, drinks and even meals. The chromed metal base provides sturdy support along with a fashionable touch that will suit any decor.
Monarch Accent Table with Chrome Metal, Multiple Colors:
- Finished in a warm glossy grey tone
- Sturdy chrome metal base
- Ample surface space for everyday use
- Can also be displayed as a fashionable side table
- Fabulous durable acrylic surface
- It’s great for small spaces that you don’t necessarily need a coffee table. Easy to put together and not heavy at all but sturdy.
- bought two of these as end tables, very sleek and modern looking, chrome is a nice touch.. the white top can sratch easily. overall happy with the purchase.
- Bought 5 of these side tables for the living room to use as nightstands in the bedrooms. Easy assembly. They look great and fit well into small spaces. Good product for the price.
- We liked the first one so much, we had to jump back into Hayneedle.com and buy another one. This second build taught me how to make it even sturdier…which I rushed building the first one. I went back, tightened some critical areas – and triply pleased.
- Easy to put together. Love the look. Perfect size and doesn’t get in the way
- Perfect addition for my office needed something small to put a lamp on and this did the trick
- Very good quality. Easy to assemble and looks exactly like picture! Can’t get a better deal than this. I love glossy lacquer finished. Very happy with my purchase.
- Anyone who has been in the market for these C-Tables know that this purchase can be a pricey investment, for such a simple idea. I became very frustrated with trying to stay within a realistic price point (in the long run, I wanted two!) while keeping it looking a little better than what you’d find for a cheap price. Hayneedle to the rescue. Home run in my mind.
- Nice looking table that goes next to my accent chair. Was a little confusing to put together, based on the diagram… and some of the metal pieces have dents from having holes drilled into them for the screws… but it still looks good. Lightweight, and versatile.
- Very cheap looking- on original ad it said marble top. It’s barely Formica. Disappointment. Would not purchase again. Feel like I was tricked.