Instantly transform a sleeping space with the Modway Region Queen Upholstered Headboard, Multiple Colors. This contemporary style adds a regal touch to nearly any setting. The Modway headboard is covered fine linen upholstery and mounts in four different locations for support. The expansive design lends itself gracefully to restful nights with an elegance that doesn’t detract from the simplicity of the design. The neutral fabric shade blends effortlessly with nearly any existing color scheme for added versatility. The contemporary headboard is made from particleboard with solid wood poles. When fully assembled, it measures 2.5″L x 62″W x 48″H. It’s available in queen sizes only.
Modway Region Queen Upholstered Headboard:
- Contemporary headboard
- Elegant expansive design
- Fine linen upholstering
- Particleboard with solid wood poles
- Mounts in 4 locations for added support
- Dimensions: 2.5″L x 62″W x 48″H
- Assembled weight: 23 lbs
- Model# 5211SMK
- Looks really nice, very easy to put together. You don’t even need to connect it to the wall. I set it for the lowest point and it worked out great.
- Great headboard. Probably could have paid less for it. It’s not that “Fancy”. None the less great product. Easy to install.
- Great for the price. Using it in my spare room and it is perfect there. The colour is grey but has subtle blue tones, still nice.
- This is a great headboard! I searched several stores ( West Elm, Target, and Pottery Barn) and several online shops for what I wanted. I finally found this item here on Walmart.com The delivery was faster than then they promised and the quality was better than I expected. The online pictures were not as clear, so it was a gamble as to what I might receive. The fabric is a thick woven fabric with durability and a nice design. I did find the same item for $12 less after I received my shipment, but I would still highly recommend this product!
- Very easy to put together however make sure you have various bolts as the ones that came with it were to big for my specific frame. Other than having to run to the store for different bolts/nuts this was well worth the money.
- I was going to make my own headboard when I came across this one. The design and color choice was perfect for what I intended to make. For 75.00 complete it didn’t make sense to make my own. The only thing to be sure about is if it works with your frame. It would not attach to the metal frame I had and I had two different options on how to mount to my frame. I was planning on mounting the headboard to the wall originally so this wasn’t a problem for me but If you need it to mount to your frame you might want to be sure that it will. Really very nice simple yet good quality and I am very happy with how it looks.
- The holes are not designed to hold the headboard solidly. It moves even if properly installed. Poor design.