Add simple style to your home office with the Modway Prim Mid-Back Office Chair. It is height adjustable with a 360-degree swivel for ease of use, as well as having a functional style. Modern design and clean lines make the Modway office chair a fashionable upgrade to your space that is also budget friendly. The padded faux leather upholstery comes in an assortment of colors so you can add timeless style to a home office or a splash of color to your study space. This armless office chair in multiple colors comes with a polished chrome steel base that is durable and long lasting. The 5 dual-wheel nylon casters provide a smooth glide on a carpet cover or laminate floor. Lightweight and compact at 17 lbs, it is functional and movable. The faux leather upholstery is easy to maintain with little effort. The Modway Prim Mid Back Office Chair provides comfortable and durable flair to your workspace, home office or dorm.
Modway Prim Mid Back Office Chair:
- Modern armless office chair
- Padded faux leather upholstery
- Polished chrome steel base
- Modway office chair has 5 dual-wheel nylon casters
- Height adjustable, full swivel
- Chair weight capacity: 331 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5″L x 21.5″W x 36″H
- Assembled weight: 17 lbs
- Model# 1533WHI
- Available in black, bright green, brown, gray, orange, red, tan, white
- This chair was easy and quick to assemble. It did arrive a day late with no notice or email saying when the next expected date of delivery should be. I wish it would rise a little higher. When it is adjusted all the way up and you sit on it, it has a little bounce but when it’s all the way down, it hurts a little to sit down when you plop down on it. All of this is fine though, and all that being said, I like this chair. It is fairly comfortable. Though i may only sit on it for the time it takes to put makeup on. Despite all the negatives, I would’ve given it five stars if it were actually white. If you are searching for a white chair, this one is cream colored.
- Im completely happy with this chair. I feel I got a great chair for the money I spent. It swivels smoothly, rolls smoothly, adjusts smoothly. Its quite comfortable for what Im using it for, a sewing chair. And it looks really nice.
- Easy to assemble, pro and clean looking, comfortable. Good buy
- Will look great in any office! Looks expensive and it is very durable and sturdy. It took 15 minutes to set up without tools. It was a great purchase. Looks as if I purchased it from a high end furniture store.
- I bought this for my daughter’s room. It looks chic and is comfy. This was a snap to put together. Love it!
- I just bought this chair to match the Aria Futon I have recently ordered from Walmart as well. This chair is very pretty, good material, affordable, and got here early. I recommended
- This chair is easy to put together and is very comfortable. What I really like about it is that it is so sturdy. I bought it for my husband who happens to be a big man. He can sit in this chair and not feel as if it will give out from under him. It fits well at his new desk and it adjusts for all heights. The red color is so modern but the design is classic. Couldn’t be happier with this product.
- We were pleasantly surprised by this chair. It’s a lot more comfortable than I expected and looks nice enough to blend in with the other decor in my house.
- Chair doesn’t tilt back. Very small seat cushion. Uncomfortable!