Get the luxury you crave and the ultimate sleep experience that you deserve with Modern Sleep 12-Inch Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress. This luxurious mattress is beautifully tailored with a knit fabric cover with waterfall edges and charcoal gray side panels. The three layers of infused cool gel, breathable poly foam and high-density memory foam disperse heat to keep you comfortable all night and conform to your body reducing pressure points so you can wake up more refreshed and ready to take on the day. Look for more innovative specialty sleep products from Modern Sleep.
- The latest in sleep technology, 2.5 inches of cool gel memory foam for temperature regulation and 3 inches of poly gel foam for breathability layered on top of 6.5 inches of high-density base foam for maximum comfort and support
- Beautifully detailed waterfall edge cover with four way stretch top and charcoal gray knit sides works with the memory foam to optimize its conforming properties
- The three layers of only the highest quality gel, memory and high-density base foam work together to bring you the luxury you crave and the ultimate sleep experience you deserve
- High-quality CertiPUR-US certified memory foam and pressure relieving gel memory foam are naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria, and dust mites
- Medium-Plush Feel and Adjustable Base Friendly
- Mattress ships compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up; frame/foundation/base not included
- 5 Star Customer Service; Available 7 days a week
- 75″L x 39″W x 12″H
- Model#: 410079-1110
- This mattress compares with the economy memory foam one I purchased for twice as much at Costco. (Nothing against Costco I cant buy EVERYTHING there) My Costco mattress is 3 years old and has not formed any dip yet. I think if I used this one every day it might create a dip sooner than my other memory foam mattress but at half of the cost I can replace it and still come out ahead. Not sure why some reviews say too hard and some say too soft maybe it depends on your weight/size. Or, to people unfamiliar with memory foam it may seem hard at first. I am 220 so I sink in considerably more than my wife. Therefore for me I might define it as a bit on the soft side but it is actually very comfortable. My purchase was for a guest room. I think if I used it every day it might create a dip sooner than my other memory foam mattress (again MY size) but at a fraction of the cost I can replace it and still come out ahead. Also the smell vs no smell controversy . I am very sensitive to chemical smells and this was not near as bad as the memory foam I bought at Costco. It “inflated very quickly” I would definitely buy it again It was delivered free sooner than promised.
- This mattress is firm, yet plush. Would recommend to others.
The package was delivered quickly and was easy to set up. My box didn’t include directions for some reason but it was simple to figure out by reading other posts. The mattress is comfortable and although it is memory foam, it is firm, which is what I wanted. And the smell others were talking about wasn’t strong at all and didn’t bother me. No complaints over here.
- Easy to assemble, firm but soft and back still hurts a little on it, but it is still new so may just need to be broken in. Only bought a week ago and my husband likes it.
- For the price its really good. A bit on the firm side but getting used to it.
- I love this mattress. It keeps cool even during the Texas summer. If you have ever woken up in the middle of the night searching for a cool spot on the mattress then this is the one for you! I bought a King size version 1 year ago and have had no problems with it. It is still the most comfortable mattress I’ve slept on. Now bought a second mattress for my guest bedroom.
- This mattress was shipped very quickly. Upon opening, it expanded to its full 12 inches pretty much right away. It does feel cool when you lay on it. My only complaint or concern is that it is VERY firm. I think this is partially because the old mattress we had was very worn and overdue for replacement. I am hopeful that we will learn to enjoy a firm sleep.
- So buying a new mattress was going to drive me crazy! All of the options, different types of mattress, firm or not firm…etc… it was a lot to take it. I finally decided that I wanted to go with a memory foam mattress, GREAT CHOICE! I’m glad I went with the 12″ queen instead of the 14″ queen otherwise my new sheets I purchased would not have fit. My old mattress was a innerspring w/a pillow top so that is definitely something you have to get used to.. I was used to more “pillow” on the top so the first few hours in the bed I was regretting my decision because it’s a “firm” mattress but once you get settled in, it feels plush…hard to explain but trust me. I’ve had the mattress for just about a week now and I LOVE it. I fall asleep now without having to toss & turn just to get comfy. The cool gel top is pretty nice too, keeps me cool at night.
- Very firm and very heavy mattress. Feels good to sleep on but if you prefer a softer bed this is not for you. Helps a lot with back pain and I use with a box spring so it’s high. Packaging was torn up so paers of the mattress came though. Need oversized throws for mattress bigger than last.
- very comfortable, I wouldnt rate this as perfect for comfort etc, the only reason not given solid 5 stars is the size. The measurements of mattress are actually smaller than they are suppose to be.
- I was excited to receive my new mattress. I unpacked the mattress and set it up and begin to use it that night. Everything was fine at first. But I am less than 2 months into it and the mattress is sagging very badly. It’s kind of like sleeping in a taco shell. I’m definitely returning this. I don’t recommend this for anyone.