This sleek-profile power-adjustable base lets you experience the “Zero Gravity” position. Zero Gravity allows the body to experience the absolute minimum of both internal and external stress, putting your body into a natural sleeping position. This is the optimal position needed to achieve the deepest, most restorative levels of sleep possible. A three-speed dual massager for the head and foot add to the relaxing comfort of this adjustable base. The convenient wireless remote with preset zero gravity position, dual massager and a simplified touch-key configuration allows you to raise and lower your head and feet to the position you desire. Easily position yourself as you read, work, watch TV, sleep or relax in bed. For additional convenience, there are USB charging ports for your smart phone or tablet!
Modern Sleep Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Bed Base:
- Wireless remote with preset zero gravity position
- 3-speed dual massager
- Multi-position head and foot elevation
- Platform design with telescoping legs
- Steel retainer bar at the foot of the mattress keeps your mattress in place
- Fits easily in most standard bed frames
- Total bed height is 15″
- This base supports a maximum weight limit of 850 lbs. evenly distributed across the adjustable base
- Power Lift capacity of 425 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Don’t forget to include the mattress weight for figuring out weight limits and lift capacities
- Easy assembly required
- Mattresses sold separately.
- It goes up, it goes down and it will give you a massage to soothe. At the price point you cannot beat it. Quiet. I have a queen and managed to get it on sale. 14″mattress and the massage function still works well reaching through the entire mattress. I use the massage function and it puts me right to sleep. Not a cheap gimmick, this platform bed is easy to set up. Should take about 30 minutes, I did it myself. Nice product you will be amazed how it will breathe new life into your mattress. Two thumbs up.
- I picked up my bed from Walmart, with no shipping charges. I bought it from Walmart cheaper than I could find it anywhere else including eBay and amazon. I paid $499 for a queen. I am kind of a handy man, but not a great one, lol. I had the bed completely assembled and using it in about 30 minutes, I would suggest you have a helper when you assemble your bed. It seems sturdy. I did not get any instructions with my bed, but on Walmart website they have a link to the manual right on the page. For the money this is a GREAT bed. and if you don’t like it they have a great return policy. I also bought a foam mattress from Walmart.
- I LOVE IT!!! It is quiet, sturdy and I can feel the massage motor even thought my 16 inch mattress. my dogs are afraid of it tho… which is great.. i get to have the entire bed to myself. lol I would have have already recommended it to friends
- Best deal I could find with the options featured. Head & Foot Massage, wireless remote, one-touch zero gravity button, heavy duty construction and very easy assembly and set up. At the price of models with far less features. Everything I looked at locally in stores was anywhere from $500 to $1000 or much more for a comparable frame. Very speedy delivery right to my door.
- Easy assembly, works as advertised. Massage motors do not make any noise except for the expected vibrations.
- Works as advertised, the motors are quiet and have no trouble lifting me, remote is responsive and easy to use, plus it seems to be of good quality parts and construction.
- I was not sure this queen size adjustable frame would operate like the advertisement. I picked up the bed frame in my Tahoe with no problems hauling, removed back seats and folded the middle seats down. Me and my son carried the unit into the house no problems. Set up was very simple, bolting on 8 legs, 2 brackets and 4 color coded electrical plugs. flipped it over and it fit exactly in our bed frame that has a head and foot board with wood side rails. Jumped into the bed and it works perfectly. The lowest cost of a similar adjustable bed frame I could find was $750.00 with $125.00 set up charge. My cost from Walmart was $641.40 and I installed it with no surprises. Thanks, my wife and I are sleeping a lot better with the ability to raise the head and foot of the bed! Great Christmas present and delivered on time.
- It only took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to put it together. There were no instructions in the box. And i could not find the instructions on the manufacturers website (Modern Sleep). I finally found the instructions on another website. Bed went together very easily. It is very sturdy and the motors are very quiet. I love the “Zero G” position. It cradles you and feels good on the back. The massage feature makes too much noise for me to enjoy. I wish it had a heat function instead. I also wish I could turn off the usb light. I don’t use it. The base fit inside my original queen size bed frame with headboard and footboard. Bed is a wonderful addition to my room. Well worth the money to sleep better. I have recommended it to all my friends and family.