- Solid Brass Construction: In the faucet world, there’s no substitute for brass. This Miseno faucet features solid brass construction in the faucet body and handle, which will resist corrosion for years to come.
- Multi-Flow: Choose between a standard aerated flow pattern, or a powerful rinsing spray that will help remove the toughest food
- Installed it 2 weeks ago, great faucet, easy install. Does it is supposed to, and does it well. kitchen contractor thought it looked like quality stuff too.
- I bought this a month ago to replace a faucet that pulled out to rinse dishes. This is so much nicer and is very attractive.
- Very Cool Modern Industrial Look Just Like A Restaurant. but the stream could be stronger i might get a real industrial sprayer is see if it sprays harder, and fits the hanger and the range of motion of the spray is not as big as it seems Also the industry standard seems to be to call for hot water push handle away from you and cold water toward you so i reversed the indicator and the hoses to match. i also tightened up the faucet resistance by removing the handle with an allen key and turning the fitting with a wrench which gives the faucet a more sturdy expensive feel IMO
- Read every review of every faucet and settled on this one, despite not being readily available at the big box down the street. I love this faucet (though water pressure could be stronger…but maybe that’s our pipes…not sure yet). Beautiful design and functionality, perfect size, love the solid metal handle. Wife loves it too. We had our contractor install it when we remodeled our kitchen so Im not sure how difficult it was to install.
- Very happy with faucet. Fit and finish are high quality and it operates flawlessly. A beautiful addition to our kitchen.
- I spent more time reviewing faucets than just about any other element of our reno. Most industrial style faucets are too tall or had issues with not “remembering” which sprayer was used last/preferred. Or low water pressure. Or not enough length in pull down, etc. If there is a perfect faucet, I think this is it. Perfect size (a focal point, for sure, but not overpowering), great pressure, great range, it remembers if you like stream or spray. And it is just darn pretty! We rotated the lever so that the on/off/hot/cold was in the front, not on the side. We found it easier to access that way and no need to worry about the handle hitting the rear backsplash. Buy this faucet! You’ll love it. Oh, and it is cheaper than a lot of the other ones!
- I bought this Miseno pre-rinse faucet to replace our 10 year old kitchen faucet based on the price and number of positive reviews. Unfortunately after installing it I found out that the new faucet I received was defective… neither the hot or cold water would pass through the mixing valve. I replaced it with a new Moen pre-rinse faucet.