The Mirro Get-A-Grip Non-Stick Stock Pot is made for fast cooking and easy cleaning. It features a comfortable, ergonomic Get-A-Grip handle that stays cool to the touch for improved safety. This black 8-quart stock pot uses aluminum construction for fast and even distribution of heat. It has a glass lid that keeps heat inside while providing you with a convenient window to keep an eye on your food. It is also dishwasher safe and has a non-stick interior for faster, easier cleaning. The Mirro Get-A-Grip Non-Stick Stock Pot is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a versatile option for different cooking styles.
Mirro Get-A-Grip Non-Stick 8-Quart Stock Pot, Black:
- Aluminum construction for fast, even heating
- Non-stick interior ensures effortless food release
- Silicone soft-grip handles stay cool to the touch for a secure, comfortable grip
- Tempered glass covers with large cool-touch knobs
- Oven safe to 350 degrees
- Dishwasher safe for easier cleanup
- Safe for all cooking methods except induction
- Stock pot with glass lid for monitoring food while cooking
- Get-A-Grip handle design offers improved comfort and ergonomics
- Interior is optimized for durability and easy cleaning
- Black 8-quart stock pot
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 47008
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Very nice pot. Got item quickly and in good condition.
- Perfect replacement for my old soup pot, right size and stick-free coating
- works great and holds a ton of food
- wonderful product. Great as a gift to yourself!!
- Exactly what I needed! This is a great addition to my cookware. I purchased online and it is much better than described. I’m very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this for any home cook.
- I bought this product online, I was looking for a wide 8Qt pot, when I received it I found out the advertised photo is belong to other model because you can see a wide pot on the photo but actual product is very deep like a narrow cylinder!