- Wholesome, delicious treats that you can feel good about giving
- Tasty and nutritious with real bone marrow
- Rich in calcium to help maintain strong teeth and bones
- An everyday treat for dogs of all sizes
Animal Health Concern: Strong Teeth; Strong Bone
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar, Dried Poultry by-Product Digest, Cooked Bone Marrow, Beef Fat (Preserved with Tocopherols), Salt, Corn Starch, Annatto Extract (Color), Red Iron Oxide (Color), Red 40, Sodium Metabisulfite (used as a preservative).
Instructions: Feeding instructions: feed as a snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs.Always monitor your pet while treating.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your dog while treating.
- I’ve been buying this product for awhile now & I use it as a daily bedtime treat for my dogs. I went through quite a few different ones before settling on this one and all 4 of my dogs and all my relative’s dogs love it!
- Another treat my dog loves. She lets me know when it’s treat time. This is a big favorite of hers.
- My 3 dogs go crazy for these. They will sit and look up at the counter waiting for them. Walmart has the best price
- This is almost a no brainer- this treat is made in USA and has ingredients that are GOOD for my dogs. I have 5 dogs and they absolutely love these treats. The only downside to this is that I am finding that local stores have a hard time keeping these jars in stock but Walmart’s on line ordering works like a charm and in just a couple of days I can go to my local store and pick up the new jar. This is a win all the way around.
- I have 2 dogs, and they have been getting their (cookies) since we had them. 6 years now….love Walmart price, plus free shipping!!
- I have been buying these for my dogs for quite awhile and the like them.
- my shih tzus and chihuahuas love these. I always have them around for snacks and treats!
- My Boston terrier and French bulldog love these treats. I used the Hollywood star treats until Walmart stopped carrying those treats. This is a great substitute.
- Our dogs go nuts over these. Any jar being opened has them flying into the kitchen thinking we were opening the treats for them.
- My dog loves them. Small pieces for a large dog – be careful they don’t swallow them.
- My dogs don’t like it and won’t eat it.