Own the Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle (500GB), featuring 4K Ultra HD video, High Dynamic Range, Halo 5: Guardians, and a full game download of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Experience the Master Chief’s epic journey over five Halo games on the sleeker, more streamlined Xbox console and controller. Play Xbox 360 classics with advanced features like Game DVR and in-home streaming to Windows 10. Then stream video and watch UHD Blu-ray™ movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD with High Dynamic Range. With all the biggest blockbusters this year, everything you loved about Xbox 360 is even better on Xbox One.
Own the Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle (500TB), featuring the sleeker, more streamlined Xbox console and controller
Includes Halo 5: Guardians and a full game download of Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Stream video and watch UHD Blu-ray™ movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD
Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range
Play Xbox 360 classics with advanced features like Game DVR and in-home streaming to Windows 10
- Highly recommend the new Xbox One S. Looks great in all white while being smaller and taking up less space then the old Xbox One.
Aside from the feature they say makes gaming faster (downloading full games to the HD rather than having the option to do so), and it making no sense to still need the disc…
The gaming is awesome, the bluray is crisp!The control is great as well!
- When we first think of Xbox console we think of this next or some call it next generation Console from the bluetooth support all the way to the physical buttons this is Xbox that said hey we heard you and we listen ed. If your looking for Xbox one that can perform and look better this is for you
- I would give it a higher rating but I dislike the storage space. If you’re a gamer shell out the extra money and get a higher gb Xbox. But the graphics are great and it streams in 4K and it’s amazing
I primarily purchased this for the 4K UHD option – playing XBox One games was a side benefit!From a cost perspective, this costs as much as most standalone 4K UHD players – so spend the same money and get something that can also play XBox One and 360 games!I had some issues with the supplied HDMI cable – my LGTV supports HDR, but the HDMI cord kept causing me to have to turn off the HDR option.I replaced it with another HDMI cable and now it works beautifully. There’s a ton of posts on LG and XBox forums on this same issue.Bottom line – this thing is a beast and renedered Batman Vs. Superman in 4K-UHD with HDR beautifully and also upscaled my 360 games as well!
- Quiet, small, light weight, hdr gaming and 4k streaming it has everything you need to get in the game the best xbox console in a long time
This is a solid console at a good price but it doesn’t offer much that the Xbox one vanilla does other than 4K Uhd blue ray capability and 4K steaming with Amazon (supposedly) and Netflix. I can confirm that 4K UHD looks great. I don’t have 4K enabled on Netflix and can’t confirm if it works or how well it works. I find the amazon app very disappointing. The app gives zero indication that It can actually stream in 4K, and does not use 4K as a category for either prime videos or the videos you purchase. I am not at all sure that the Amazon video app actually enables 4K at this time: if it does, it could hardly do a worse job of highlighting that ability. Considering that 4K video content is the only thing that distinguishes this box from the vanilla model, that is disapponting. Perhaps the fault with the app design lies with Amazon rather than Microsoft, but it nonetheless puts a damper on my enthusiasm for the real world usefulness of this item.The Xbox S plays games perfectly competently, but there is no noticeable improvement in frame rate over the original.The smaller design and smaller power brick are a nice plus.
- Love the design of the S. Also the 4k features were a no brainer. A regular 4k dvd player will cost you 200 to 300$ so why not just buy the S.
- So honestly I was excited to get an Xbox One S. I’ve ever only had Wii’s and a PlayStation. So far I wish I had stuck with PlayStation. Fresh out the box and I had to update the software…shouldn’t it already be updated…it’s the “latest model”. So instead of a quick easy update I’ve been waiting 6 hours and it’s only on 35%….I checked and it’s not a problem with my Wifi because everything else on it is working fine. I’m very close to returning this and going back to the basics. I would never recommend this console to a friend. Biggest waste of $350 in my life.