Experience faster gaming with this Xbox One S gaming console. The small console and streamlined controller make playing easier and more comfortable, and it can store up to 2TB of content. This Xbox One S gaming console lets you play your favorite Xbox 360 games and stream movies, all while experiencing rich colors and dynamic graphics.
Sleeker, slimmer, sharper
Introducing the new Xbox One S. Play the greatest games lineup, including Xbox 360 classics, on a 40% smaller console. Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range.
Stream 4K video on Netflix and Amazon Video, and watch UHD Blu-ray movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD. Then get the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring textured grip and Bluetooth.
40% smaller console
Don’t let its size fool you. With an internal power supply and up to 2TB of internal storage, the Xbox One S is the most advanced Xbox ever.
The best controller just got even better
The new Xbox Wireless Controller features a sleek, streamlined design, textured grip, and Bluetooth for gaming on Windows 10 devices.
Enjoy custom button mapping and improved wireless range, and plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
Play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
Xbox One backward compatibility2 – the #1 fan-requested feature – is now reality. Play a growing number of your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One at no additional cost.
And with hundreds of titles being added in the months to come, Xbox One is now the best place to play your Xbox 360 games.
Play together with Gold
With the most advanced multiplayer across Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs, Xbox Live is the world’s premier gaming community.
And with Xbox Live Gold, you get the most advanced multiplayer, free games, exclusive member discounts, up to 50-75% off games in the Xbox Store, and more.
- I love my Xbox One S. The pixels on this system are remarkable. Overall great experience.
- This is probably the best gaming system out there. Not only can I play all my favorite games and have 2TBs of storage, but I can play 4K HD and Blu-Ray dvds on it too. And the picture quality is amazing!!
- Been a Playstation fan since the first gen until I had a run in with customer support that wasn’t helpful at all. Sold it. Got this xbox after reading reviews, and I gotta say that I’m impressed. 2 TB AND no power brick, as that was my biggest issue with xbox back then. Team Xbox from now on.
- So much faster, smaller, quieter, and more powerful than the original! I was hesitant at first because of the price but it was well worth it.
- Can’t really go wrong with Xbox but I should’ve paid closer attention because this system didn’t come with a headset. Needs a baseball game also!!
- At the time this was the cheapest 4K blu-ray player, that along with a much larger HDD than the original Xbox One and a smaller design made the upgrade worth it for me.
- Love the new Xbox one as it does upscale the games which you can tell as long as you have a 4K television it’s also a lot smaller and doesn’t have that big brick.
- Purchased one and found it had a firmware issue, where it didn’t didnt download the updates correctly and shut completely off every 10 min. Spoke to Microsoft and they had possible fixes but only had it for one day. They have noticed that issue before. However, Exchanged it the following day. Connected the new one and found no issues. Works perfect. Guess it’s a hit or miss on which consoles have that problem.
- This gets 4 stars due to the fact I think its a bit over priced. This comes with no games with makes it $100 for an extra 1.5TB in storage and a $20 stand. Its better to just buy the 500GB model (that comes with games) and get an external HDD.
- After hearing of the upsacaling of all games, plus the HDR. I had to check out the Xbox One S, and after having it for about a month now. I can say it is amazing. It is a clear difference, everything just looks better. Of course you have to have a 4K HDR TV, even if you don’t it still will bring the best out of your older TV. I compared my old Xbox to this one, and the difference is definitely noticeable. If you really want the full effect though invest in a good 4K HDR TV, and I promise you won’t regret it. Xbox is still the best Consol Hands down.
- I bought new Xbox ONE S the day it came out. It was defective so I had to exchange it because it constantly would load a game or app and then return to the main menu,that started on day one. Went on online after a few days and saw that there was a few people with the same issue, one person was on there 3rd unit. It was unplayable. Best Buy happily exchanged it and purchased the extended 2 year warranty.