Sculpted for your hand and designed for an elegantly simple work space, Surface Mouse is the perfect partner to your docked Surface and Surface Keyboard. It was designed to match the sleek aesthetic and exceptional performance of your Surface. The metal scroll wheel feels solid under your finger and the shape of the body fits perfectly in your hand. Designed to have premium precision pointing and clicking for scalable performance across the screen of your Surface and external monitors. Precisely constructed sound for clicks and scrolling. Quiet enough to not disturb, distinct enough to hear your control.
Microsoft Surface Mouse:
- Sleek and simple design
- Metal scroll wheel
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Compatible with:
- Window 10/8.1/8 and Windows RT 8.1/RT 8
- Mac OS X v10.10.5/10.11.1/10.11.4
- Microsoft Windows 10 phone
- Android 4.4.2-5.0
- I’m a mouse guy. Although I have graphic tablets and now this Surface Book, with a very tactile pointer screen, I want my mouse. And this is a comfortable, efficient and sturdy piece. I wish the batteries were rechargeable, but then their life would be reduced. It is also comfortably “warm” in hand; I raise that because the magnesium surface and keys of the Surface Book can be quite cold in drafty spaces.
- I purchased this a week ago, together w/ a Surface Book and several other accessories. It complements the Book nicely. My only issue (if I may call it that way) that the scroll wheel is a bit narrow, resulting in somewhat less stability than with other mice.
- I picked up the Surface Mouse mostly for its design. It is a very sleek looking device that is a nice shade of gray, fits comfortably in your hand, and utilizes Bluetooth to connect to any device: desktop, laptop, or tablet. Elegance is the personality of this mouse, as the battery compartment stays in place with magnets and not a plastic clip, the scroll wheel is all metal and feels satisfying with every click, and the minimalistic design draws the eye to it. The plastic used is a matte finish, which doesn’t not reflect harsh light, or leave fingerprints coated on it. The mouse slides well on any smooth surface or mousepad, including a folder I used as a makeshift pad for a table that no mouse should ever try to move across. Utilizing Bluetooth, the AAA batteries should last a year with moderate use. The only downside of this simple mouse, is that there is only one profile that it recognizes, so if you plan on using this mouse daily with multiple devices at home, you will need to pair it to whatever your current device is that you are using. For the price, this is a stellar mouse, that I would recommend to anyone looking for something professional looking and simple.
- This is the best non-gaming mouse I have ever used! I love it. The Bluetooth pairing was quick and painless and I haven’t had a problem with it since. Feels great, glides across my desk, and the clicks are satisfying. Hands down, the best regular mouse I have ever used. Beats Logitech imo. Great job Microsoft! I would have bought this mouse at microsoftstore.com, but I picked it up at Amazon because of free one day shipping as a prime member. Just thought you’d like to know that.
- Native Bluetooth support, easy setup, no manual power on/off, feels good in the hand. Great product
- Extremely finicky on the surface you put the mouse on. I have tried multiple surfaces, my table (which looks almost exactly like in the product images), a Razer destructor mat, a Wacom tablet and a piece of paper. The only surface it tracks moderately well on is the piece of white paper. As it stands, this muse is – for me – unusable.