Metapo Infinuvo QQ-2 basic robotic vacuum cleaner is the most affordable cleaning robot in CleanMate QQ2 series robot vacuums. It does not come with a home charging base like more expensive QQ2 models, but all other features are the same. It is an automatic and intelligent vacuum robot that sweeps and vacuums for you. The automatic vacuum cleaner red can easily handle various surfaces including hardwood, tile, linoleum and low-profile carpets. It will go under the beds and other hard-to-reach places to clean dirt, dust and pet hairs. Comparing with other brands on the market, one unique feature of QQ2 series is that it has build-in UV light, so it can do disinfection job for you while vacuuming, killing bacteria, germs and allergens on your floor. This is a big plus especially for people who have pets in the house, or who suffer allergies. With the its cliff-sensors, Metapo Infinuvo QQ-2 basic robotic vacuum cleaner can avoid stairs and edges. CleanMate can clean up to 80 minutes on a single charge. The remote control vacuum cleaner battery charging time is about three hours.
Metapo Infinuvo QQ-2 Basic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Red:
- NOTE: Due to CA state regulations, this product should not be sold or offered for sale in California
- Cliff sensor detection
- Easy roller brush removal
- Cleaning time setting
- Remote control included
- UV light to kill bacteria
- 1-year warranty
- Well it might not replace the vacuum but it might give it a break. You know what they say you get what you pay for. Its not top of the line but it seems to work fairly decent. No good on carpet or rugs but on hardwood floors it works good. So like I said if you have carpet look else ware , if you have wood floors its not a bad deal.
- I have only used this vacuum a few times so far and it does help with the dog hair from my 4 dogs. It does not pick-up the leaves they drag in, but the main reason I got it was for the dog hair. The vacuum will travel from room to room and does seem to get most of the dog hair. It does get stuck sometimes and you have to pick it up and move it. All in all I am happy with ,my purchase. I may buy a better one down the road, but as a trial this one is pretty good for what I paid for it.
- Had a hard time figuring out how to use it, but finally I did and it got stuff out of the carpet I can’t believe was in there.
- I just LOVE my Metapo Vacuum… I just turn it on in the morning…and it does all the work for me while I get ready for work….it’s like have a little maid in the morning !
- While I haven’t had it long, I am impressed with all of its features. I purchased it to replace the more expensive Roomba. The only thing I would like to be able to purchase is a virtual wall like the Roomba offers.
- Does a good job of removing pet hair and surface dirt. Does not replace a regular vacuum cleaner for deep cleaning. When moving from uncarpeted floors to carpeted floors, it will leave a brief trail of what is caught in the rotating brush. Overall a good robotic vacuum cleaner for the price.
- Is great for sweeping hard surface floors but is terrible on carpets or rugs. The pattern seems extremely inefficient and it takes several passes before it gets up everything from the rug. The worst part is, it cannot make the transition from my hard surface floor to my flat area rug. It is just too tall for it, which seems like a defect. I’m taking this back.