The Men’s Steel-Shank Rain Boots are waterproof, easy to clean and ideal for outdoor work. They are also oil and slip resistant and ensure that your feet stay completely dry. These black steel-shank boots combine style, comfort and weather protection. Men’s Steel-Shank Rain Boots:
- 100% waterproof rain boots
- Sturdy steel shank
- Oil resistant
- Slip resistant
- Boot height: 15-1/2″
- These are really good quality and fit.
- Perfect if you have slightly big calves but it does the job to keep your feet dry in heavy rain but it’s too bulky to walk in. Ended up giving it away to my older nephew. He’s happy with it.
- Great item, almost half price online that in the store. I picked from store same day. Size 8 for boy size Wide 8 with two pair of socks or size 7 works better.
- Good boot. I just didn’t care for the wide leg. Boot is wide at ankle, looks strange on a woman.
- These are very, very basic rain boots , with a lightweight design and a rock-bottom price point. If you spend a lot of time in your boots (like working all day in them, or doing a lot of walking) you should probably pony up some extra $$$ and buy a higher quality pair that offers better internal support, arch support, and overall sturdiness ….but if you just need a waterproof boot for occasional use and want to keep the price point super low, these will work for you. Fit seems true enough, my normal shoe size (11) was a good fit for me in these boots. Yep, they are 100% waterproof , I tested them at the ocean for some winter Razor Clam digging and they were good to go all the way up to the tops.
- I purchased these boots to complete a Halloween costume. Low price and generally comfortable. I chose this style because I enjoy fishing and thought that it would serve me well for future fishing outings. They do indeed.
- So I was looking for the best deal. It seems like I went to cheap. One of the soles on the inside came of after one use. I put it aside thinking I could glue it on later. Somehow I lost it then a few days later the other sole comes off. I can no longer wear these for long periods of time because the insides now hurt. The good: They keep water out. Of course unless it comes in from the top The bad: Soles came of in the first uses The Ugly: nothing they are rain boots. Would I buy again: no