Charge your USB devices while you listen to the radio with this Memorex MC8431 alarm clock radio that features 2 USB ports for simple connectivity. The battery backup ensures your alarm settings are retained during power outages.
Digital FM radio
With 3 station presets lets you quickly locate your favorite radio stations.
2 USB ports
Allow you to charge USB devices.
With an included auxiliary cable enables connection of compatible audio devices.
Provides sleep and snooze functions and lets you wake up to the FM radio or buzzer for versatile use.
Retains power and saves your settings during outages (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included).
1.2″ jumbo LCD display
With dimmer controls lets you choose the level of brightness.
Pair this speaker with your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- This clock has a nice big display so you can see easily at night and it has a couple of usb plugs so you can charge your phone while you sleep.
- Nice little radio/alarm clock. Can charge your device and provides me with a second alarm for when I shut off the one on my phone and don’t get up
- Very happy with this clock. It’s everything it says it is. Love that I can charge my phone using the clock.
- I like the fact that it has the gradual wake function on it. I also like the fact it has 3 presets for your favorite radio stations. My only criticism is that you can only set 1 alarm on it, meaning that you can’t set multiple alarms for different times.
- We wanted a very simple and easy to use radio without a lot of options. This was very easy to set up, and it is a breeze to use.
- This product is exactly what I was looking for. Love all the features. Good price.
- i like that this alarm clock has 2 usb port, so me and hubby can both charge out phones while we sleep. It also includes a aux port so i hook up my music to fall asleep to jams.
- It’s a plug-in desk alarm clock. Not much to say there except that it works. Has a 3 position dimmer so you can adjust the light output to your liking for daytime use vs while sleeping at night. The 2 USB slots are quite handy for charging phones/other peripherals and the built in speaker has decent sound in case you want to plug in your phone/iPod or listen to the radio. Build quality looks good.
- I bought Memorex alarm clock for my wife for Mother’s Day. She needed two slots to charge her Iphone and Fitbit. This product is great for someone who needs a basic alarm clock with an extra charging slot.
- Works just fine for an alarm clock. Very nice to have 2 USB charging ports in the back. My devices get a chance to charge up for the next day while I sleep the night away.
- I needed to replace my old clock radio because the FM stations kept going in and out.. Found this reasonably priced alarm clock and couldn’t be happier. It’s easy to set the alarm and adjust the volume. Great purchase.
- Nothing intuitive about the way you set it, instructions weak, and if reliability is what you want in an alarm clock this isn’t a good choice. Memorex has by the book customer service. Good at quoting the warranty language, not so good at solving problems.