Medela Breast Milk Bottle Set includes everything you need to collect, store and feed breastmilk. Made without BPA – safe plastic designed to retain breastmilks beneficial properties. Compatible with all Medela breastpumps to pump, store and feed with one container. Available in 5 oz or 8 oz sizes, these easy-to-use Medela bottles let you precisely measure your breastmilk with colorful ounce and millimeter markers. Medela breast milk bottles are conveniently dishwasher and microwave safe – perfect for busy moms! Also comes with travel caps to keep the nipple clean while you’re out and about. Includes three breast milk bottles, three solid lids, three slow-flow silicone nipples, three wide base collars and travel caps. Medela Breast Milk Bottle Set:
- Available in 5oz/150mL and 8oz/250mL
- Compatible with all Medela breast pumps for pumping directly into the bottle
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Easy-to-read volume marks
- Wide base silicone nipple (5oz/slow-flow or 8oz/medium-flow)
- Screw on lid for leak-proof storage, travel and freezing
- Made without BPA
- Includes (3) bottles; (3) nipples; (3) collars, solid lids & caps
- Medela Breast Milk Bottle Set 5oz 3 Pack – Item# 87131; 8oz 3 Pack – Item# 87132
- Bonus! Includes one Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bag for daily disinfecting of bottles and accessories. Just add water and heat in the microwave.
- I bought the 3-pack of 8 oz bottles to go with my Medela pump because I am pumping more than 5 oz at a time and needed a larger bottle (than the 5 oz one that come with the Medela pump). The bottles themselves are great. They store the milk (for up to five days recommended) and withstand heat (to warm up the milk). The nipple, however, is TERRIBLE. It is very flimsy and would fold in/down when my baby was drinking out of it. She also became confused after using it a few times and then trying to go back to the breast. She would only open her mouth a tiny bit and was “lazy” about eating (not applying the same amount of pressure that she did prior to using that nipple). I now use the Avent bottle for bottle feeding but still like the larger Medela bottles to go with the pump.
- I needed bottles for baby #4 and of course had to stick with Medela. They work great for pumping and bottle feeding. For some reason this set has gray printing on the bottle and not black like my others. I assume this may be because the others were purchased a while ago. It is only cosmetic and does not change the functionality.
- I love Medala bottles! I have used them with both my kids now and they never disappoint. Extremely sturdy and I have never had any problems with leaking. Also the numbers never wash off which is important when your measuring for formula.
- Great product. They work with how I have to use them. (Breast pump & feed) easy cleaning. I am concerned with the steam bag. I streamed my first set of bottles in the bag an I think it warped the bottles. Now the lids/nipples don’t twist in right.
- The storage containers are great! However, the nipples not so much. They collapse when baby is feeding. This can be a problem for breastfeeding mothers because baby will get use to this nipple collapsing and the fast flow of the milk coming out, and then refuse the breast because it’s not the same as the bottle nipple and mommy’s milk flow isn’t as fast.
- These bottles are great for breastfeeding moms and non-breastfeeding moms! Nipples are awesome!!!
- i have mixed feeling about this bottle. Only because i also bought the first year warmer, and when i warm this bottle using the first year the medela bottle acrylic become softer and softer to the point where is EASY to bend. After heating the bottle only twice it started to leak.The reason i gave this a star is for the fact a bottle should be able to with stand heat plain and simple. I bought the avent bottle to make sure the warmer wasn’t the problem and it wasn’t.