The Marcy Upright Exercise Bike is designed to track and achieve your fitness goals quicker and more effectively. This fitness bike features a large console display with oversized numbers to ensure better readability, so you can now keep a track of your progress level regularly. The counter-balanced pedals with adjustable foot straps on the magnetic resistance bike allow for comfortable pedaling. The unique seat on the Marcy Upright Exercise Bike lets you adjust its height according to your convenience. The magnetic resistance present in this stationary bicycle allows you to enjoy a smooth and quiet pedal motion. This fitness bike features foam-padded handles to provide your hands a firm grip. The durable powder-coat finish makes the Marcy Upright Exercise Bike a great choice for long-time use. With a step-through frame design, this exercise bike enables easy mounting. The Marcy Upright Exercise Bike measures 31.5″ long x 18″ wide x 48.75″ high.
Marcy ME-708 Upright Exercise Bike:
- Compact fitness machine design
- User-friendly computer monitor tracks time, speed, distance and calories burned
- Continuous resistance (manual)
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance
- Step-through frame design
- Height-adjustable seat
- Transport wheels
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Foam padded grips
- Comfortable seat
- I love my bike. The seat is a bit uncomfortable so I purchased a bike seat cover from Walmart in the bike section. It gathers around the seat with a string that has a clamp that keeps it in place & it fits snug around the seat. But it was still a bit uncomfortable. I have an oval sponge doughnut seat cushion with a cotton cover that has a slit on one side the width of the cushion. I spread that cushion with cover over the bike seat and it provides more seat for your behind for a comfortable workout. It’s light weight. You can tilt it and roll it or pick it up, it’s so light. I had arthroscopic knee surgery in July and it’s great exercise for my knee. So far I’ve only used 1 and 2 resistance, but I’m working my way up to higher resistance. I think the bike is well worth the money if you also invest in a bike seat cushion to make for a smoother ride.
- First off, delivery was really fast! The bike needed to be assembled, all pieces were well packaged and the instructions were very good. I put it together by myself (and I’m a 70 yo grandma!) so anyone could do it easily. The bike is very sturdy and can be moved easily. It’s easy to adjust the seat and I love that the display notes speed, distance, time, and calories burned!
- My only issue would be about the ease of putting it together. We had to call the company to get help at one point but even then, they were very helpful and emailed us a picture to show us the correct way to assemble.
- I bought this because it’s compact & nice looking.. It does exactly what it’s meant to do.. I’m very happy with it. I do wish it came with a water bottle holder however for a couple bucks I’m going to purchase a clamp on holder
- Great way to exercise and it is very quiet when peddling it. Love the tension control on it and the computer readout on it.
- If you follow the tension tightening advice under questions on this page, you can achieve decent tension, otherwise it’s worthless. If the tension at 8 is too easy, you didn’t attach the cable correctly. The instructions that come with the bike are incomplete, so beware. Its lightweight, easy to assemble and portable. The handlebars and set are fine and comfortable for shorter workouts. Its a good price for a back up workout method.
- the main reasons i purchased this stationary bike were: it’s compact and takes up less floor space. the price and free shipping were good selling points, too. and there were a large number of people who purchased this unit and gave it very good feedback. once it arrived, it was not hard to put together. it is quiet, and the pedaling action is smooth. i can do 15-30 minutes at level 2 after just 7 days of having the marcy bike. about the only thing i can complain about is that the manual that was shipped with the unit didn’t have any instructions about the ‘computer.’ but i found the manual on the internet and it had a little more info about setting up the display. so far, everything is good with the marcy exercise bike. i’m hoping it will last for a long time.
- Shortly after a family member surgery for a torn ACL I bought him this bike so he could work his knee out (per Doctors orders). He loves this thing and so do a few of his immediate family members. It does exactly what we hoped it would do. Price was great and the “ship to store” option was perfect. I didnt have to wait for the delivery man. I just had to wait till it reached the store then went and picked it up. Again this is exactly what we were needing.
- The seat is way to small to sit on, I even bought a cushion on it but still feel so numb after my exercise, I had to stand for 1 min to go to shower. Also it’s just wires inside the bike(like a normal bicycle),the magnetic stuff seems just a gimmick.(I disassemble it because the wire inside was not working good, it was too tight). Thick twice before buying it.