Increase overall body strength and lean muscle mass while increasing your metabolic rate to burn calories. Unique two-piece bench design allows you to utilize the upright bar support for squats and lunges, while the bench doubles as a stand-alone utility bench for lower leg, abdominal and bicep exercises.
Marcy Diamond Elite Olympic Bench MD-879:
- Independent multi-function utility bench with fully adjustable back pad for incline, decline and flat chest press exercises
- Contoured foam roller pads
- Adjustable barbell crutches
- Weight plate storage posts
- 2-piece design allows for walk-in squat and lunge exercises
- Total leg developer
- Adjustable preacher curl pad with detachable bicep curl bar
- Increase overall body strength
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Increase metabolic rate and burn calories
- Assembled dimensions: 66.75″L x 65.5″W x 64.5″H
- Boxed dimensions: 51.25″L x 22.25″W x 8.25″H
- Model# MD-879
- After doing some research i decided on this Marcy. Really affordable, came in about a week. Easy to set up. I’m 5’10”, 200lbs & I think it is sturdy for what it is. The 2 pieces make it adjustable as needed plus compact. Much better than a 1 piece bench minus a little stability when hitting heavy weight. The preacher isn’t the best from what I’ve noticed but the stand alone bench makes up for that.
- Rack and bench are nice. We put it together fairly quickly and my son and I started using it. Worked great . Curl was a little awkward but works good enough
- This is a nice piece of equipment. It arrived on time and was not too difficult to put together. Walmart’s price beat the competition by big $$$.
- I received the bench in good condition. No issues with damage from delivery. Set up was easy enough and took about an hour or so to put together. The rack is sturdy and I have no worries of it holding up. I haven’t tested the limit on weight. The bench on the other hand I have found to be a bit of a pain. The preacher curl and leg extension/curl work great. My issue is how wobbly it is. I feel uncomfortable when I press or do lying leg curls. So I take my time and don’t do my moves too quickly. Other than that it is a decent buy for the money. I am looking into purchasing another bench for my press.
- Worked really well, didn’t realize it was two pieces when I purchased it but it worked out for the best. Love it
- Got it in really fast. Assembly was easy and fast. Looks GREAT! Bench can be moved (in/out) on my garage carpet effortless. My son and I are 6’2″. Therefore, a preacher bench is a little low for us. Other than that, it’s solid and looks very good. I was thinking about modifying the stopper to allow complete arms straightening out during lowering the weight. Very convenient storage for extra plates we have. Thus, overall I’m really happy with the purchase.
- The product is excellent. The color and quality was superb. Install time was about 1 hour by myself. I am a serious bodybuilder and I love the product for the price that I paid. I will recommend this product in the future.
- Have to call company because the squat rack portion came damaged unable to use without getting a new piece