Tone and define your upper and lower body while increasing cardiovascular endurance and balance with the Marcy 40″ Cardio Trampoline Trainer ASG-40. The trampoline with handle provides a safe and fun aerobic workout with minimal impact to the knees and joints. It also increases balance, flexibility and coordination thanks to the built-in stabilizing bar. Working out on a fitness trampoline will burn calories and help you lose unwanted weight while increasing your bone and muscle density. In addition, it is so fun to jump on a trampoline, you may forget that you are actually exercising. The unique design of this fitness trampoline allows it to fold for compact, easy storage. You can easily move the trampoline from one room to another. Six supporting legs and continuous rebounding bands on this trampoline are able to secure up to 250 lbs.
Marcy 40″ Cardio Trampoline Trainer ASG-40:
- Portable and compact
- Tone and define your upper and lower body
- Provides a safe and fun aerobic workout with minimal impact to knees and joints
- Increases balance, flexibility and coordination with the built in stabilizing bar
- Burn calories and lose unwanted weight while increasing bone and muscle density
- Unique trampoline design folds for compact and easy storage
- Durable construction with 6 supporting legs and continuous rebounding bands supports up to 250 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 40.5″L x 40.5″W x 44.5″H
- Boxed dimensions: 31.5″L x 15.75″W x 5.5″H
- Model# ASG-40
- Trampoline with handle
- We bought this for my daughter who loves to work out on it. We just got it last week, but it seems stable and was easy to put together.
- It was easy to assemble, that was a plus! I Resently had surgery and needed to become more active. I wasn’t doing what I suppose to. Didn’t want to walk. A friend suggested the trampline. I had one years ago and loved it. This one has a handle for me to hold on to. It’s working great and is fun. I don’t jump like a a kid would, I hop and get my heart rate up. It is easy on my knees…perfect for my need. It’s bounce isn’t as great as a basic trampline, but this one folds up and is not as sturdy as a basic trampline. I’m 63 years old, for me it works!
- I’ll come straight to the point. I’m 75 years old, my body creaks and aches, and I have lymphedema in my legs which is why I bought this unit. I like the fact that it has wide elasticized bands instead of springs. It took some figuring and determination to get the frame opened up and flat, but I did that – unceremoniously; it would make a good skit on SNL. The legs went on as they are supposed to and I got the balance bar together – easily, there is an Allen wrench included! Never lose that little item! The unit works well, but is a bit bigger than I had thought it would be, so it has to go down to the basement with my other workout equipment. It will NOT fit under the average bed, for storage. That said, I’m looking forward to using it. The mat is not rubber, it is mesh, and there is a skirting around to cover the elasticized bands.
- I originally bought this for my toddler. I wanted it because it has a bar. I saw it was not recommended for a young child, but I watched her closely and she enjoys it so much. She likes that there is a handle to hold. It has strong coils and supports to it. I feel like it will list a long time. Wonderful product.
- I was paying for a monthly gym membership for their trampoline class. I literally had to rush from work to the gym to get a trampoline before the class filled. Let me just say, if you’re like me, that kind of anxiety is a time bomb. I love that I now have my own and if I want to workout at 7am (just saying) or 11pm its my choice! The cover over the springs isn’t padded but I thought that was overkill anyway. I HATE to exercise but every time I look at it, I just wanna jump on it! And if you’re a price shopper like me… The ASG-40 is listed on Amazon for $72.82. So there you go, I saved you a little time!
- This trampoline has stretchy bands and I bought it to compare with another one I purchased that has metal springs. This one was too ‘saggy’ even without bouncing on it. No firmness or support in the bounce. It was also heavy, not easily carried from room to room. Had to return it. The one I had with metal springs is perfect.