The Mainstays Tyler Microfiber Storage Arm Futon Sofa Sleeper is designed with a storage area and cup holder built into each arm. It converts into a full-size bed with the touch of a hand and is covered in a durable, stain-resistant, 100 percent polyester microfiber and requires no tools to assemble. The sofa sleeper is a versatile piece of furniture that has a three-position, click-style hinge which allows you to sit, recline or sleep comfortably. It features a 10-inch pillow top seat cushion for extra comfort and steel seat and back frame with metal-to-metal connections for strength and durability. HANDY LOCK no tool feature for ease of assembly. Just click & slide together.
Tyler Microfiber Storage Arm Convert-a-Couch Sofa Sleepr Bed, Multiple Colors:
- Designed with a storage area and cup holder built into each arm
- HANDY LOCK no tool feature for ease of assembly. Just click & slide together
- Converts into a full size bed with the touch of a hand and is covered in a durable, stain-resistant 100 percent polyester microfiber
- Dark espresso legs
- Throw pillows are not included
- Sofa sleeper is a versatile piece of furniture that has a 3-position click style hinge which allows you to sit, recline or sleep 2 comfortably
- 10″ pillow top seat cushion for extra comfort
- 576 independently wrapped pocket coil spring system
- No bar in the back for added sleeping comfort
- Cushion accommodates full size sheets for sleeping
- Steel seat and back frame with metal to metal connections for strength and durability
- Innovative engineering and packaging design enable the item to be assembled in the actual room
- Takes less than 30 minutes to assemble
- Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery
- Break it back down to recycle at the end of use for additional peace of mind
- Ships in 1 box
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 87.50″L x 37.50″W x 36.00″H
- For customer support, questions, assistance or comments please contact our customer service number at (866)-238-0531 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CST
- Other than color not being true to pictures – Assembly was a bit tedious & took over 3 hours. NOT just 6 pieces, as stated in the ad. Overall I like the couch a lot. Comfortable, and multi-purpose!
- It was really what I needed, I installed it in one hour by my self. Good quality, good color. It’s actually comfortable for sitting or sleeping.
- difficult to put togetherand put cover on cushions but otherwise very nice
- Looks great. Love the cup holders and storage. Despite the spring-mattresses inside, already showing where we sit most often. I’m guessing we can replace the mattresses or cover when needed?
- I needed a sleeper sofa for my small spare room and decided on this one because of the thickness of the coil cushioning and the armrests. It is a sturdy sofa and two people are needed to unload it. There are no tools required and it was easy to assemble. It fits great in the 10 x 12 room either as a bed or couch. I got the red one, and my daughter said it reminded her of theatre seats!, but it looks great and we were very comfortable watching a movie together on it. Nice sofa for the price!
- We were leary of purchasing a couch online. Well, not only did it arrive on time and no damage but it is bigger than we thought, way more comfortable than we thought and it was A LOT easier to put it together than we thought. Very happy with our purchase!
- It was easy to put together. It looks very nice in my extra room. It hasn’t been used to sleep on, yet. But it is very comfortable to sit on. It said the pillows weren’t included, but mine came with the pillows. Very satisfied, and would purchase again.
- Pros – The arm storage is nice and I think it makes the couch seem like it’s more expensive – It folds down into a bed Cons Literally everything else. We’ve had this sofa for maybe six months and it didn’t hold up and is super uncomfortable. You can feel every spring, it creaks like crazy when you sit down in it, the back angle is way too far back, it’s uncomfortable to sit sideways and lean against the arm without a pillow because it’s just fabric on wood, the fold down mechanism is flimsy/I always think that with each fold I’m going to break something, the cupholders are made with the cheapest glossiest plastic I’ve ever seen in my life, it already has major indents and my wife and I are less than average weight. It was moderately comfortable when we got it and we had high hopes but it just is not a good product long term. So basically this was a bad purchase and money wasted. We’re banishing this to a guest room and buying a new better sofa for the living room that’ll hopefully last more than a few months. Extremely disappointed, I don’t write reviews ever but this is a real waste of money.