The Mainstays Twin Storage Bed accommodates twin sized mattress. Its convenient under bed storage features two drawers with metal runners and safety stops. Mainstays Twin Storage Bed offers the option of drawers on the left or right.Mainstays Twin Storage Bed, Alder:
- Accommodates twin sized mattress
- Adjustable center headboard shelf with 2 open bookshelves
- Under bed storage with two drawers
- Drawers may be on left or right side
- Assembled dimensions: 40″W x 84.25″L x 39.75″H
- Product will ship in two boxes
- Mattresses sold separately.
- It’s a pretty nice bed wish it was real wood but still nice I thought the instructions were a bit difficult I think better pictures would help or even colored pictures takes about 4 hrs to put together their alot of double checking involved because ur not exactly sure if its right because the pictures aren’t very helpful
- My little boy loves his bed. Great shelving to have toys and books within reach. Needed help putting it together and it took some patience and time. Boxes are heavy so make sure you have help.
- The bed was perfect for my 4 year old son! The drawers were big enough and it is really sturdy. The mattress fits on there perfectly also no gaps like some of the other beds. The head board is nice too.
- I actually bought two of these to put together to make a king-size bed. Part of the reason was that it has two drawers on the side, and they can be put on either side. I put them together so that we now have two drawers on each side of the beds, plus the bookshelf headboards. I put the twin thermo-bonded mattresses on them, on which we will put a king-size mattress on top of that later. For now, it has worked out as well as I had hoped, if not more. We now have a king-size bed, PLENTY of storage room, it looks good, and did NOT cost any more than if we would’ve bought a king-size to start with. The one warning I’ll give is that the assembly is a few hours of work; not terrible, but putting together both of them took a couple of evenings after work. The only tools needed are a Phillips screwdriver and hammer, so you don’t have to have a major tool set; just some patience and perseverance.
- By far the best storage bed for the money. I shopped all over for an inexpensive storage bed and nobody came close to this deal.
- Particle board furniture is usually pretty shoddy, but this bed was surprisingly well reinforced to make it rigid enough to work well for a child’s bed. The bookcase headboard is perfect for encouraging reading in bed and the drawers under the bed not only keep the underside of the bed dust free, but give some extra storage space for clothing.
- This item is very nice. Very good looking and sturdy ! Well worth the price ! Grandson LOVES it He can store all his “friends” in the book case and his overnight clothing in the drawers. Super buy !
- Bought this for my grandson not even a year ago and it already broke. The track wheel fell off and caused the drawer to get caught and break. I’m so upset because now you no longer carry this style so there isn’t a way for me to get a replacement. I’m very displeased.