The Mainstays Sofa Sleeper with Memory Foam Mattress is the perfect secondary sleeping solution. This sofa sleeper features no-tool easy assembly, a plywood frame construction for lasting stability and dark espresso finished faux wood legs. Easy operating sofa bed mechanism converts from sofa to bed quickly. Upholstered in a durable woven grey polyester fabric, this sofa sleeper offers the best comfort for secondary sleeping in your family room, casual living rooms or guest rooms. Mainstays Sofa Sleeper with Memory Foam Mattress, Grey:
- Pocketed Coil Seating
- No-Tool Easy Assembly/li>
- Upholstery Grade Fabric
- Plywood Frame Construction
- Faux Wood Legs in a Dark Espresso Finish
- Memory Foam Sleeper Mattress
- Assembled Dimensions: 57.1″L x 30.3″W x 33.9″H
- Model# MS-SS-TW-W120
- If you need an affordable pullout bed for a small space this sofa sleeper is perfect! I am amazed of the quality for the price. The pullout bed is surprisingly comfy with no bars up the middle but rather a mesh/fabric stretched across the frame and a thin memory foam mattress that unfolds to create a quick and comfortable bed.
- This sofa is the perfect size for my small studio apartment. Much better than a futon and it’s a great looking sofa! I looked online for hours for the perfect sleeper sofa and this one was BY FAR the best. Great price for a quality product. I love it!
- Needed something small for my babies nursery to serve as extra seating & sleeping for guest…so far, so good. My husband and I are both able to sit comfortably. It’s a nice durable linen fabric. We haven’t used the sleeper yet, only pulled it out to see how thick the mattress is but will buy a topper for extra cushion.
- All I had to do was screw on the legs, nice sofa to sit on, kids love it when playing xbox or watching tv in the guest room. Makes up so easy into a nice little bed, mattress is super nice, can’t feel the springs at all, fold out and back in again so easily. It would only fit one adult, never two. Holds my two tween grand girls perfectly for now and they are 5 feet 5 inches tall already. We got it upstairs easily. I tried three times to upload a photo but it won’t let me.
- Love Love Love this..fits perfect in the kids play room..they love it too..i would recommend this to anyone that has space issues and the fact that it is a sleeper makes it that much better
- I love this love seat with built in pull out bed. Perfect for small spaces. I bought it so my granddaughtet had her own place to sleep when visiting.
- We needed an extra single bed for the grandkids and didn’t want a big hide a bed – nor did we want to spend a lot of money. I ordered this love seat sleeper and it came within a couple days. There was no shipping charges, and it was easy to put together – just the legs. It is in our spare room/office. For $299.00 plus tax, this bed is a perfect solution and it looks sharp. I had looked at something similar at the furniture store for 3 times the money. This couch has firm cushions and the memory foam mattress is very comfortable.
- i guess this was too good to be true. Its OK for 299 i guess but we are returning because it is not comfortable to sit on or sleep on. i can fit on it, Im 5’3″ but my husband is 6 ft and his feet hang of the end. also…hes only 220 and the bed cannot comfortably support him. We will be returning.