The Mainstays Sofa Sleeper, Black, is a functional addition to your den, family room or home office. With contemporary styling and a gorgeous black finish, it adds both beauty and convenience. Designed for hosting overnight guests, this faux leather sofa sleeper features a thickly padded seat cushion and a loose-back cushion to allow you to sit comfortably during the day. For night time, this contemporary sofa sleeper converts into a bed by simply removing the cushions. Inside is a twin-sized mattress, which easily pulls out for guests to sleep cozily at night. This contemporary sofa sleeper is easy to care for and stain-resistant. It has an elegant, space-saving design which fits well in rooms of all sizes. With a rich, faux leather finish, this Mainstays Sofa Sleeper, Black, is a stylish and practical addition to your home.
Make the most of your space with this multifunctional sofa and enjoy the convenience of having a space for overnight guests.
Mainstays Sofa Sleeper, Black:
- Space-saving sofa: seating by day, sleeper by night
- Practical addition to a family room, den, office and more
- Thickly padded seat cushion and loose back cushion
- Features a rich black faux leather finish
- Stylish contemporary sleeping sofa
- Stain-resistant material
- Easy to care for
- Remove cushions to utilize bed
- Converts into a twin size sleeper (mattress included)
- Walmart warranty applies
- Dimensions (closed): 54″W x 30.25″D x 36″H
- Dimensions (open): 54″W x 85.5″D x 36″H
- Model# WM3350-SB
- You get what you pay for, but as far as sofas under three hundred goes it is nice. It was shipped for free and that helped a lot too. I got this sofa for occasional guest to sleep on, so I did not want to spend too much money. It looks fine and most importantly fits the space I have. Pull out mechanism works fine, but mattress that comes with it is garbage. I tossed it into trash without unpacking and got cheapest Ikea foam 4″ mattress. Fit is tight, but it folds back. 3″ or 3.5″ mattress probably would be a better option, but I did not see one. Original metal spring mattress was probably about 2″ thick. Since new mattress is a lot thicker, there is small bulge in the middle now. This make siting of adult kind of uncomfortable as you tend to slide off of it now. I’ve sat on it a few times and it does not really bother me. After all this is not the reason I got it in a first place. Two guests so far had no complaints.
- Works really good for our purpose in travel trailer takes up less space thAn Fulton and more comfortable to sleep on .satisfied with quality better than expected opens and closes easy.
- Comfortable and very easy to build. The mattress is not as bad as they say. With a mattress topper you will be just fine. Building the chair was literally 3 steps and setting up 5 screws. Anyone can do it.
- We bought this to put in our playroom. Now when our grandchildren come over, we have a nice, comfy place to sit! It fits perfectly and was easy to assemble! We haven’t used the pull out yet, but it will come in handy when all the grandchildren stay at he same time.
- We are happy with this item. The mattress is thin and you can feel the springs, but we added a down mattress topper and it is fine. The product assembled easily and quickly. The couch is comfortable to sit on. Looks great…Good price.
- I knew from previous posts that the mattress was thin so I purchased toppers separately. It is awesome! Delivered with no damage! Very easy to get to my loft area. Already seems super durable because my nephew came over the 4th of July and loved it. He slept on bed and during hot day he sat on loves eat playing his games on iPad or kindle. We love this!
- For the size of the sofa I was expecting a larger mattress oh well guess it’s not the case and also a thicker mattress cause when u lay down on it your body hurts