The Mainstays Premium Metal Twin Bed is a simple, practical solution that will add a modern look to a room. Its square post detailing gives it clean-cut and contemporary style. This bed has a durable low-profile design and sturdy metal frame for a good night’s rest. It comes in various colors to complement any decor. Choose the silver shade for a subtle look or the black bed for a bolder and sharper style. Add this space-saving unit to a child’s bedroom or a guest area. This metal bed in multiple colors features sturdy slats with its frame, so there is no need for a box spring. It is easy to assemble and is designed for a standard twin-size mattress (sold separately). This bed can also accommodate a weight of up to 225 lbs.
Mainstays Premium Metal Twin Bed, Multiple Colors:
- Square post detailing
- Modern industrial design
- Metal bed available in multiple colors: silver or black matte
- Metal slats and frame offer support and durability
- Accommodates any standard twin-size mattress (not included)
- Simple assembly
- 1-year warranty
- Bed dimensions: 41.5″L x 77.5″W x 24.5″H
- Box dimensions: 32.5″L x 19.5″W x 6.5″H
- Weight limit: 225 lbs
- Model# 4061019WE
- Mattresses sold separately.
- This is for my five year old. He loves his first big boy bed and it was easy to install. Best part is it doesn’t squeak like I thought it would.
- My son loves the bed
- We bought 3 and it was easy to put together!
- Good quality bed for my 4 year old. Nice height in her room, and her mattress makes it even more comfortable.
- My mattress is sliding around from side to side. I wish there was a molding or guards on the sides that the mattress could fit into, that would keep it from moving around. Its kind of a nuisance having to keep moving the mattress back to the center. Otherwise it seems solid. No creaking or instability.
- My daughter loves her new bed! She doesn’t come and hop in our bed anymore! Definitely a plus! I love the height of the bed as well. So far sturdy and everything is holding well! 🙂
- It was easy to put together. My three year old helped me put it together and it only took us about 30 minstrel to put it together.
- Lived up to its billing, easy to put together & works great in the guest room. Solid bed for the money.
- It didn’t last even 4 months. I had to get a new bed. The metal material is very light and it doesn’t hold weight well. After assembling it the grey things that is supposed to hold the rods in place started popping off one by one. I recommend only one person sit/sleep on this bed at time (I’m only 105 pounds). It took two hours to assemble with help.