Mainstays No Tools Single Cube Storage Side Tables provide a place in your living room or bedroom to hold various items and accessories. The flat surface on top can hold a lamp, clock or other appliance or decoration, while the area underneath comes in handy for holding electronics, cloth napkins and more. Assembly of this set of 2 self storage tables is simple and easy, requiring no tools.
Mainstays No Tools Single Cube Storage Shelf Side Tables, Set of 2:
- Holds storage cubes
- No tools required for assembly
- Storage cubes tables dimensions: 16.46″L x 15.55″W x 15.67″H
- Needed something to set my kids humidifiers on next to their beds. What a steal these were and they look great too!!!
- Love these tables. Easy to put together and modern looking for my decor. Great as end tables or accent tables.
- These are the perfect solution we needed since all of our furniture was moved to our new location and we won’t be moving for another 2 mos.
- Works wonderful in my spare bedroom. Thank you Walmart for your fine service
- These tables are perfect! I put them together with zero tools and within 5 minutes. They are very sturdy and perfect for my small living room.
- I would recommend this product. It easy to assemble. Its very attractive. And I will continue to use mainstays products. I have a lot more. It accents any room perfect. I would tell everyone my whole house is Walmart. Mainstays
- I am bargain lady allday but I like nice clean cut things, PERFECT for any table use, I used in my living room and my 4 year old help me assemble yesss 4, I made it a learning to build thing since no TOOLS NEEDED. GREAT BUY That’s also mainstay desk lamp for $5 each!
- These are cute and super easy to put together. I think it is a great price for them. That being said they are not the most sturdy table so those with toddlers who like to climb(like me) may want to be careful their children don’t climb these. My son has gotten on them a few times so far so good but they could easily tip over. They aren’t very high off the ground so my 18 month old has no problem climbing onto them. Overall though I still really like them.
- The storage drawers are not included….there needs to be a disclaimer on the ad.