The Mainstays Metro Storage TV Stand brings a modern look along with classic functionality to your living room. It features an open shelf along with two hidden compartments so you can store movies, music, electronics and more. This contemporary TV stand is designed for TVs up to 50″ and will work well with a variety of decors. The sleek look features clean lines that will blend in well with many colors and furniture types. This Mainstays TV stand comes in a warm ash finish with a mixed material aesthetic. The enclosed back panel offers cord access to keep your cords in order and out of sight. Create the look you want with the organization you need with this attractive and functional TV stand.
Mainstays Metro TV Stand for TVs up to 50″, Warm Ash Finish:
- Accommodates TVs up to 50″
- Features an open shelf and 2 hidden compartments
- Contemporary TV stand for TVs up to 50″ and enclosed back panel with cord access
- Dimensions: 49.125″L x 17.375″W x 29.875″H
- 1-year limited warranty
- Assembly required for Mainstays TV stand, warm ash finish
- Model# 418836
- This is a great tv stand,I love it. I also have the coffee table which matches it.
- I bought this item to use as a credenza. It works perfectly for what I want. Those who have experience putting furniture together will have little problem. Took me about 5 hours (with a couple of breaks in between) to complete.
- I researched other items on walmart.com but didn’t want to spend over 100$ for a tv stand. I would recommend it to a friend because it is pretty big and sturdy. Holds my tv perfectly and looks great. The color warm ash has a natural look. Good for any room.
- I bought this online after seeing in store. I wanted to have it delivered instead of hauling it home myself. Great service for seniors. Son-in-law put together in less than 2hrs and said it was rather simple. It is in my den and just what I was looking for. Very sturdy and good quality.
- I bought this on rollback for about $80. It is cheep wood but gets the job done for a fraction of the price the similar ikea tv stand I was looking into. I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because it was a pain to put together.
- We would have returned this table immediately, but unfortunately with all of our moving trash, the box was thrown out. This is a cheap looking media table. Check it out in stores before you buy. Plus, ours is missing one screw for the cabinet door, and it’s an unusual screw, so one of the doors won’t open correctly.