This convertible memory foam futon will be a great addition to your home.
Mainstays Memory Foam Futon, Multiple Colors:
- Split seat and back
- Memory foam provides good support
- Adjustable arms
- Durable plastic legs
- Wooden frame
- Memory foam and recycled foam stuffing
- Suede fabric cover
- Dimensions: 71.65″W x 33.46″D x 32.48″H
- Model# BC-267-1
- Bought this for our daughter at college. Picked it up and it took maybe 15 minutes to assemble. It is very comfortable and a great size for a dorm. She likes the sides which can come up for sitting or lounging. It was a good value.
- We bought this for my sons dorm room. It is perfect. comfortable and easy to put together.
- Very nice…well worth the price…very nice in black suede great for a small room and probably best for a smaller person easy to assemble and has a great look for my small apartment very happy with my choice
- So I purchased this futon ( I bought two ) off the strength of my Home girl. I ordered offline and received them in under a week. Assembly was a breeze, almost too easy. the chair itself is comfortable and adjusting the arm rest and back is super-duper easy. I did notice when pulling the chair out from the wall to let down the back it seemed to want to want to kinda split in half. So I use caution. But be sides that Its a great buy. If anyone looking for a decent seat for a decent price look no give this one a shot.
- I love it. It arrived undamaged and easy to put together. It’s everything it said it was. I think good quality for the price.
- This product is great for the price. It was really easy to set up and pretty comfortable. It’s also very to adjust the arms and back. Reasonably comfortable to sit on but a little small, which is expected with a futon and not a couch. Perfect for my apartment.
- We bought this for my Daughter’s dorm room. It actually came in two pieces, was easy to move and put together. There is an Allen wrench that comes with to screw the legs in. It was put together in about 20 minutes or less. It was a great size and was indeed comfortable. We actually only sat on one side of it due to it’s location in the dorm room. We then decided to switch it’s position. The first time we sat on the OTHER side, SNAP! The frame broke on the bottom, not even where the legs are screwed in. We were actually sitting on it when it broke. We weren’t jumping or falling down on it hard. We’ll be able to reinforce the bottom with some actual wood or concrete blocks. I didn’t think were were getting the best of quality buying an inexpensive furniture piece but we certainly thought we make it one day without breaking. Splurge for a slightly better piece- I wish I had.