Update your bedroom or dorm room with this stylized and bold Multi-Medallion bedding Set. The reversible comforter allows you to change the look of your room with a flip of a comforter. The comforter features a large scale offset medallion in bright colors and reverses to a coral pink solid. The sham design further highlights the global style inspiration. This complete bed set comes with a decorative pillow to complete the look.
Mainstays Medallion Bed-In-A-Bag:
- Twin/Twin XL size: comforter (66″ x 90″), sham (20″ x 26″), fitted sheet (39″ x 80″ x 12″), flat sheet (66″ x 96″), pillowcase (20″ x 30″) and decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- Full size: comforter (76″ x 90″), 2 shams (20″ x 26″), flat sheet (81″ x 96″), fitted sheet (54″ x 75″ x 12″), 2 pillowcases (20″ x 30″) and decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- Queen size: comforter (86″ x 90″), 2 shams (20″ x 26″), flat sheet (102″ x 90″), fitted sheet (80″ x 60″ x 12″), 2 pillowcases (20″ x 32″) and decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- King size: comforter (102″ x 108″), 2 shams (20″ x 36″), flat sheet (102″ x 108″), fitted sheet (80″ x 78″ x 12″), 2 pillowcases (20″ x 40″) and decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- Fabric content: 100 percent polyester microfiber
- Care instructions: machine washable
- Bought this for our Granddaughter. She picked it out because of the awesome colors. Good quality. Good price. She loves it. Would be great if accent pillow was larger.
- I was VERY surprised at the brightness of the colors and the fabric. Oh man, the fabric is so soft and silky feeling. Ordered this to pick up at the store. After I picked it up I received an email saying I had a credit for $10. What? Not only was it a steal at $46 but it was on sale and they gave me the sale price without me having to say anything. VERY! VERY! Satisfied!!
- This will look amazing in my daughter’s dorm, we are using the coral accessories to match the bedding.
- It was exactly what we were looking for to light up the master bedroom. It is a bright nice design. Described as it was on the website.
- I first saw this item on a store shelf. The colors on this item can make it work in many places. It has enough turquoise/teal to tie it into my turquoise-walled bedroom, with the oranges and limes and fuchsias giving a nice brightness to the room. The light beige undertones actually work better than a stark white with the medallion design. I put it together with some ivory drapes (also by mainstay) that I modified slightly with some trim on the valance to pick up the colors in the comforter and sheets. Since I use shams (included) instead of pillowcases, I sacrificed one of the actual included pillow cases to provide part of that trim. The feel of the sheets and shams and comforters is very pleasant, and they wash very well so far. Mainstays and WalMart have provided me with very good value for my money on this purchase.
- I got this for myself, loving the design. It is as pictured though as others have mentioned, the underside is NOT coral but a very bright pink…don’t be fooled by your monitor. The sheets are ok, a little rougher than I prefer but after washing should be fine for basic use. I prefer a softer microfiber. The comforter is typical for the sizing and the mandala design is on the lower half of it so if you make your bed like the picture, it will pretty much look exactly like the picture. I like it, the colors are a nice addition and it would be a great set for an extra bedroom or any girl/ woman who likes pink and mandala patterns. I’ve seen a lot of reviews for people who got this for their kids 5 – 12 years old. I’m in my 30’s and I love it 🙂
- The comforter sure looks good and colourful, however, what I experienced is, on the the first wash the seem on border got torn and the polyester stuffing was out! I bought mainstays brand of comforter for the first time as my daughter loved the colours, but boy, I was in for a surprise on the very first wash. There is no problem with washing machine as other comforters washed just fine but for this one. Walmart is to be known for better prices and good quality, I guess it’s no more!