Easy and uncomplicated characterize this handsome dining table that’s just right for any outdoor setting. The frame is constructed using powder-coated steel to resist rusting. The smoke-tinted tabletop is made using tempered glass for safety and has a hole for an umbrella, and the frame is finished in a matte espresso finish with a 1-year warranty. If you are looking for a versatile dining or extra table that’s weather resistant and sure to meet your needs, look no further.
Mainstays Heritage Park Round Dining Table, Brown:
- Durable, rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame
- Matte espresso finish
- Tempered glass tabletop with hole for umbrella
- Easy assembly
- Dimensions: 40″ diameter x 28″H
- The table in itself is very sturdy and nice for the price. Whoever thought that it is cool to stick the manufacturer’s sticker covering 1/3 of the glass should be coated in glue ! We spent like 30 mins removing the sticker with soap and scrub on the new table !!! Installation itself was easy !
- I was looking for something affordable for my sunroom this was perfect. I got the chairs that were sold separately and I love it. Going to be nice with my red mainstay love seat set. The table is very sturdy. Its not too big nor it is very small. Perfect for a smaller patio or sunroom, or if you don’t want to take up too much space to allow for other patio furniture. The sticker was a pain to get off the table they should not have put a big sticker on the glass.
- Easy to assemble. Sturdy. Reasonable price. Fashionable. Glad I purchased
- This is such a classy looking table. Easy to put together and very sturdy. I can’t believe we got such a nice table for our patio for such a good price. We redid our patio with all the dark wicker look and the table is a perfect match for that. I put two chairs with it but would easily be big enough for four people to dine. Fast shipping also.
- Did they really have to place a giant sticker on the glass that is almost impossible to remove without leaving a huge sticky mess on a third of the table?? It only takes about 20 minutes to assemble the table but you will spend hours trying get the dang sticker off!