Get more function from your space with the Mainstays Connectrix Futon. It’s a simple and stylish solution for living areas or anywhere you need a comfortable seating option for one or more people. The innovative multi-purpose design makes this item an ideal option for studios, dens, dorm rooms and more. It converts from a split-back sofa to a full-sized bed and back again quickly and easily. You can put down a portion of the back to create a custom configuration. This unique faux leather futon offers an array of features that lend comfort and versatility. It features tufted upholstery with detail stitching that provides timeless elegance and a tailored look. The surface is easy to wipe clean for virtually effortless maintenance. Adjustable armrests help you achieve the precise amount of support that you need, and built-in cup holders enhance convenience. The rich hue complements most decor and room color palettes. Use it in transitional, contemporary or eclectic interiors.
This Mainstays futon comes in multiple colors, including black and brown.
Mainstays Connectrix Futon, Multiple Colors:
- Contemporary style split-back sofa-sleeper
- Tufted faux leather upholstery with detail stitching
- Faux leather futon has adjustable armrests with built-in cup holders
- Easily and quickly converts from sofa to full-sized bed
- Model# 2079009W
- Mainstays futon available in multiple colors, including black and brown
- The product was what I expected and it fit in the space perfect, but the service that I paid for was not what I received. I paid for a specific delivery date and the item came a day before the free delivery date. I was not happy with this.
- Just the right size for a 5 year old, he has a gameroom that this was perfect for, low to the ground
- Good Product for my use. My only problem was in pick-up. It took 30 minutes to find it even though they texted me it was ready.
- This is ridiculously easy to assemble. I’m an old woman and I was able to assemble it by myself. It comes in 2 pieces. The legs, assembly parts and hex tool hidden in a secret compartment on the underside of one of the cushions (which is actually a pretty cool little perk) The blister pack that held the 8 bolts and hex tool had come open on mine and I had to fish around for a while to locate them all but after that I had it together in about 15 minutes. This looks exactly as it does in the photos and functions as stated. It is however not very high off the ground. I don’t know why I thought the legs were solid but they are not, they are hollow plastic with threaded rod but they seem sturdy. The cup holders are shallow, only about 1 1/2″ deep. The cushions are very very firm, stiff actually. It is serviceable as a spare bed for overnight but if you are looking for something to use as an every night sleeper this is probably not what you will want you can feel the springs and wood frame and it is not flat and level.
- It puts together extremely easily (two parts connects together), built it’s certainly something that is more meant to look good than feel good.
- I bought this futon on Black Friday for $99 and use it in my office/spare room. It was well packaged and was in a much smaller box than I would have thought. Set up was easy and quick and this futon serves its purpose. Is it super comfortable? No. Was I expecting a futon at this price to be super comfortable? No. I will never be dissatisfied with a product that meets my expectations, and at $100, my expectations were definitely met. My only small gripe is that, although they are useful, the cupholders are shallow and would be more convenient if they were positioned closer to the front. If you are sitting on the futon, you have to reach behind you to grab your beverage, which is a small annoyance. This futon was a great deal for the price though, and I recommend it.
- This futon is torturous to sit on. My body would hurt for like a week after sitting on it for 3 hours. You can lay and read, because is torturous. My friends did not even want to sit on it, because the complained that their behinds hurt. Horrible futon!