Update the look of any bedroom with this contemporary Mainstays Classic Noir Bed in a Bag Bedding Set. The comforter and shams feature an impressive contrasting damask pattern and a solid colored reverse side and will coordinate with a variety of bedroom and decor styles. The included sheet set has a smaller damask pattern. Everything is made with 100 percent polyester microfiber for softness and easy care.
Mainstays Classic Noir Bed In A Bag Bedding Set:
- Twin/TwinXL set includes: 1 comforter (66″ x 90″), 1 standard pillow sham (20″ x 26″), 1 flat sheet (66″ x 96″), 1 fitted sheet (39″ x 80″ x 12″), one standard pillow case (20″ x 30″) and one decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- Full set includes: 1 comforter (76″ x 86″), 2 standard pillow shams (20″ x 26″), 1 flat sheet (81″ x 96″), 1 fitted sheet (54″ x 75″ x 12″), two standard pillow cases (20″ x 30″) and one decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- Queen set includes: 1 comforter (86″ x 90″), 2 standard pillow shams (20″ x 26″), 1 flat sheet (90″ x 102″), 1 fitted sheet (60″ x 80″ x 12″), two standard pillow cases (20″ x 32″) and one decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- King set includes: 1 comforter (102″ x 90″), 1 king flat sheet (108″ x 102″), 1 fitted sheet (78″ x 80″ x 14″; fits up to 14″ mattress), 2 king pillow shams (20″ x 36″), 2 king pillow cases (20″ x 40″) and 1 oblong decorative pillow (12″ x 16″)
- Material content: 100 percent polyester
- Machine washable for easy care
- The fitted sheet doesn’t stay on. I have to fix it every morning. The top sheet is very uncomfortable. I did away with it after the first night. I still use everything else. The design is great and the comforter isn’t too heavy.
- Love this bedding set! It is perfect for my daughter. The sheets and comforter are so soft!
- The bed set is beautiful and cozy! All of the bedding materials are soft on my skin. The comforter is lightweight, but still keeps me warm. The only recommendation I would make is to go up a size. I have a Queen bed, but I ordered a King size based on another review. They were right: In order for the comforter to drape over the sides of the bed, one size bigger might be necessary. Otherwise, beautiful set for a great price!
- This bedding set is just as it appears online, very nice product for the price. I do wish the set cam with a bed skirt.
- This bedding set was perfect for my daughter’s bedroom. I bought the twin size and it was beautiful for her bed.
- I bought the king size and it fit my bed perfectly. I absolutely love the sheets. I have a pillowtop mattress and it’s hard to find sheets that will fit it correctly, and these did! I will definitely be purchasing another one!
- Looks very classy for the price, sheets and comforter are soft, and it goes great with my bedroom theme.
- I bought this bed spread specifically for use in my freshman year dorm. I love the print and got a ton of compliments on it. My bed is raised and the comforter hangs over the side long enough to hide a good portion of the things I have stored underneath my bed. During the day, I make my bed and put my pillows with the included pillow cases and the other included small matching pillow all centered and it looks great. The comforter, sheets and pillow cases are all very soft and I loved having this as my bedspread this year. I’ll definitely be using it again next year. I’m really happily surprised with the good quality of this from Walmart! I’m thankful I didn’t pay a ton more for an Anthropology or Urban Outfitters bedspread. This bedspread is cheaper and the quality is great. I would definitely recommend this to other college students or even for anyone just looking for a cute bedspread for their home. I’m currently looking for another bedspread from Walmart to put into my summer home.
- I really like this set – I wish it came with a bedskirt however the trend these days seems to be that comforter sets don’t include one. I paired the set with the coordinating curtains in the black color as a nice contrast. The comforter is all black on the other side. All in all, I think it looks great!
- I bought this bed in a bag for my daughter when we were redecorating her room. She loved the set because it looked more “mature.” Although the full size sheets fit her bed perfectly, the comforter barely hangs over the sides of her full size bed. It looks like it was meant for a twin size mattress. Now, I have to go buy her a new comforter that fits.