The Bellingham Wrought Iron Swing makes an excellent addition to a yard. Designed with a durable, powder-coated steel frame, this quality product is built to last and will provide you with hours of relaxation outside. With a weight limit 250 pounds per seat, the Bellingham, tan, two-seat swing is wonderful for both couples and singles alike. Bellingham 2-Seat Wrought Iron Cushion Swing, Tan:
- Durable, powder-coated steel frames
- Top cover is removable, and adjustable
- Black wrought iron finish
- Removable cushion swing
- Can be used without cushion
- Weight limit: 250 pounds per seat
- Dimensions: 49.02″L x 62.01″W x 65.55″H
- Model# RLS402M
- parts were complete. instructions were clearly written with pictures and part numbers. tools were included, except the screwdriver. swing is sturdy. medium cushion quality.
- We got this product 2 weeks ago after comparing price and product in many other stores. Eventhough we have little difficulty in assembling, its worth spending time in fixing. Swing gave our backyard a nice look and we are happy as product exceeded expectations. Note: Part labels were switched between #10 and #11. It took us a while to figure it out.
- Perfect fit for small patio. Fairly easy to put together. Cushion that came with it is much too thin so will have to buy better one. Otherwise happy with it.
- Shipping box didn’t feel too heavy to drag onto the porch; I thought it was a little too light. But after building it, the swing is perfect: very sturdy, easy to sift around to hide from the sun, and the right size to fit on the deck without loosing too much space. I would recommend checking the parts list as the packaging allows for the hardware to shift around. I looked at the list and separated the nuts and bolts which made the assembly much easier.
- Nice swing, constructed well. I enjoy it everyday. Some of the parts had the wrong part label on them but go by the parts list in the booklet and you’ll be ok. I completed it by myself in a little over an hour
- The reason I chose this swing is because I like its color and I can see through the back of its seat and its smaller size compare to many other swings. I don’t have much space in my back yard and it fits perfectly for my garden ‘s corner. I would give it 5 stars if it’s parts are labeled correctly. It was easy to set up but misplaced labels had wasted me time.
- Purchased this swing based on the cost and with the small number of reviews (all good) we decide to get it. It was fairly easy to put together. All the parts fit and didn’t have any issues with the build. It sits well, swings easily. The colors are dark brown metal work with a tan cover and pad. We added a pad for the back rest as well. You can easily brighten the look with different cushions which are easy to find.
- assembling could have been easy if parts were labelled correct! it was frustrating to assemble again following guts instead of instructions which I usually do. because of cheap components, some of components are with wears which is unfortunately visible. So, technically it does not look like new swing at all.