The Baja Convert-A-Couch and Sofa Bed is a revolutionarily designed multi-solution sofa bed. With the touch of a hand, this stylish and comfortable sofa converts into a full size bed. Designed with steel frame construction, this 576 independently wrapped pocket coil spring system and 10-inch pillow top offer two types of comfort for the price of one. No need to move tables or cushions finally a sofa bed that transforms from sit to sleep instantly by simply lifting the lightweight seat cushion. It’s that easy. High performance, 100 percent polyester microfiber in attractive neutral colors is stain resistant, making the Baja Convert-A-Couch Sofa Sleeper the perfect sofa for any room environment.
Baja Convert-a-Couch and Sofa Bed, Multiple Colors:
- Sofa converts into a full-size bed and seats 3 comfortably
- No need to move tables or remove cushions
- All powder-coated steel seat and back frames and metal to metal connections for strength and durability
- Sofa sleeper features 576 independently wrapped pocket coil spring system seat cushion for seating and sleeping comfort
- Hinge seat cushion for easy operation
- Pillow top construction for superior comfort
- Dark espresso legs
- Stain-resistant 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric is easy to maintain with lasting durability
- Upholstered back and arms for center of the room placement
- Full size sheets fit the cushion for sleeping
- Removable easy-care cushion cover for spot cleaning and airing
- Throw pillows are not included
- Innovative engineering and design that enables it to fit through any size doorway
- Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery
- Assembly required
- Takes less than 30 minutes to assemble
- Instructions included
- Dimensions: 83.00″ L x 38.50″ W x 34.00″ H
- For customer support, questions, assistance or comments please contact our customer service number at (866)-238-0531 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CST
- I have never assembled ANYTHING!..lol Me and my 17 year old daughter assembled this sofa with ease, however, i feel with written instructions, it would have been a lot easier! VERY comfortable…i love the fact that there are NO TOOLS NEEDED!
- I have small 32″ doors , small living room, a cat that ruins furniture. I didn’t want any sofa that was too big that wouldn’t fit thru my front door, too expensive when my cat scratches it up and smaller so it doesn’t take up too much space in my living room. I wasn’t expecting much at the low price but it exceeded what I expected. It’s not as wide as a normal sofa but it is as long as all sofa’s. It’s very comfortable, very easy to fold out as a bed. It arrived in good condition in a box at 160 lbs, easy to assemble, NO tools needed. The removable box springs are the same for the seat and the back so they can be removed and switched. Not sure if the cushion could be thrown in the washing machine and I would be afraid to try cause it might shrink. I did a lot of research to find the perfect sofa for my needs and my major concern if it would fit thru my front door and not only did I find the perfect one I also got it at a bargain. Reading the reviews sold me and I would like to say “Thank You” to all the reviewers for helping me.
- It’s a nice couch, but when it’s converted into a bed theirs a gap in between the cushions. We are going to try to put a foam pad into the gap to see if that works. If that doesn’t work, l might have to return it. I really don’t want to do that because it is a well built couch.
- I read the reviews and how some people had problems putting it together but it was actually very simple and comfortable.. worth every penny!
- I received this on time and in perfect condition. Didn’t take long to put together. I had one a few years ago and it was perfect. The new one has a slightly different fit for the 2 mattresses but still looks fine.
- I have had this now for a couple weeks and have been mostly happy with it. It was very easy to assemble, I did it with a two year old attempting to help! LOL. My only concern is for how the cushions will hold up as far as their shape. I feel like they are not nearly stiff enough to maintain their shape for very long. Also, the cover that goes over the entire bed area is stitched in a checkerboard pattern and quickly acquires crumbs, dust, etc with a vacuum being the only way to clear it away. I hope it continues to be as comfortable as it is now for a while. Definitely would recommend for those on a budget.
- 2 years later and we are replacing it. About 6 months after we bought it a spring started poking up, and it was down hill from there. It has no cushions. The cover has a thin padding and the “mattress” is literally springs warped in one thin piece of fabric. There was no longer a spot you could sit with out a spring poking you.