Add shade and style to a patio, lanai or back yard with this Mainstays 9′ Round Patio Umbrella, Turquoise Cove. The pole is constructed of sturdy steel and features a 3-way tilt to adhere to the sun’s position. The canopy portion of this Mainstays 9′ round umbrella is made of a durable polyester fabric that will provide protection from the harmful rays of the sun and add visual appeal. It is UV-rated for added protection. The fade-resistant umbrella can be easily opened and closed with the attached hand crank for added convenience. When closed, the slim design of this turquoise patio umbrella makes it a breeze to transport and store.
Mainstays 9′ Round Umbrella, Turquoise Cove:
- UV-rated fabric resists fading
- Sturdy steel pole with 3-way tilt
- Just push up for easy opening and closing
- Garden umbrella with polyester fabric
- Easy to store when closed
- Turquoise patio umbrella opens and closes with the attached hand crank
- Same quality as those I saw in other stores for 3 times more money! Color was just as pictured. Very happy with my purchase.
- Needed a larger umbrella for the table since we cut down a few trees. The umbrella size provides the shade needed.
bought this umbrella at a shelton, wa store for the price of $ 29.00. the store price was one dollar cheaper than walmart.com on line, where they are showing $ 30.00. out of stock on line and out of stock at the store. I would buy an other one if it becomes available again. the rating for durability I gave it a 5 star rating even so I just bought the item, but the quality of the product leads me to believe that it last for a long time. the one I bought at the store had a crank. on line they used push up. must be a misprint. look at the picture and you will see the crank. by the way, the other colors are $ 49.00.
- Excellent. Good materials. Good Value. Looks great next to the pool.
- The ribs are easily broken by raising and lowering the umbrella after a dozen times. The aluminum is low grade. I’ve had two umbrellas break already. I’m not buying a third.