The Mainstays 7″ Adjustable Metal Bed Frame is engineered to support your mattress and box spring with its uniquely designed structure. It is made from heavy-duty steel and locks firmly together for added safety and security. It has 9 solid steel legs total;the legs on the outer edge of the frame are slightly recessed for safety. The center support bar provides added stability for the frame. There are built-in headboard brackets on the frame. This item is easy to assemble and does not require any tools.
Mainstays 7″ Adjustable Metal Bed Frame:
- Easy to assemble, no tools required
- Made of heavy-duty, durable, embossed, powder-coated steel
- Built-in headboard brackets
- Center support bars can be adjusted to make the frame twin, full, or queen size
- 9 welded legs and a center support bar increase the stability of the frame
- Feet are capped to protect flooring
- Supports any twin, full, or queen sized box spring and mattress
- Recessed legs for added safety
- Comes with 2 side rails and 3 center support bars
- Assembled size: 75″ x 59.5″ x 7″
- Storage size: 37.05″ x 4.92″ x 5.71″
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Box springs sold separately.
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Easy online order. Once the email for pick up came through, went to pick it up and it was easy, simple and convenient. Thank you so much.
- Hubby had it put together in less then 15 minutes… does what it says… good buy… no complaints
I ordered this not using my brain… I only had a mattress and wanted to be off the ground sleeping. Not thinking that if i just set it on this i would call through the massive holes. So I am returning it, as antoher version is cheaper than buying a boxspring. Now the quality of this is pretty good. Felt like steel and seemed really durable and strong so I would recommend. Just make sure you have a foundation of some sort I gave this 4 out of 5 stars b/c I did have to hammer in one section bc the part was bent a little but not that big of a deal.
- This was the easiest bed frame I have ever put together! Looks great. Perfect for my 8 yr old full size bed
- My husband said that this is the easiest bed frame he every setup. Very happy with it!!!!!!
- It was easy to put together and light weight. It holds my sleep number bed easily.
- The frame was easy to put together. We are using it for our queen size bed and so far it’s serving its purpose.
- Took less than 5 minutes to assemble. No tools required. Perfect for what I needed….a simple bed frame. Don’t know that I would recommend for a child’s bed, especially for one that may be a little rambunctious. Might not hold up to that, but a good bed frame.
- The product had weight limit and easy to assemble for a woman by herself. So far so good, GREAT PRICE AND GOOD QUALITY for the product
- I purchased this frame (along with the foldable box spring) to use as a quick guest bed. This bed frame went together within minutes without very much effort. It is sturdy and served our purpose very well. Best of all, it can be taken apart and easily stored until our next guest’s visit. The only negative I have, which is very minor, is that it could have used a mattress “stop” along the edge at the top and bottom to prevent the mattress from sliding within the frame. If you look closely at the photo, the middle of the frame has rounded metal “stops” to prevent the mattress from sliding past the edge of the frame; the top and bottom do not. However, our guest said the mattress didn’t slide around as far as she could tell so maybe it doesn’t really matter.
- This bed frame was one of the worst purchases I’ve ever made. Cross members don’t lock in place, so moving it around causes one side or the other to pop out of its seat. The first night I used it, I rolled over and one of the legs folded under. I had to remove the mattress and box springs to reset the leg, then had to reseat the cross member after it popped out when I reset the leg. Should it happen again, I will be putting sheet metal screws in all joints just to keep it all together. I would recommend spending a few dollars more and getting something of better quality.