The Mainstays 6″ Coil Mattress offers comfort and convenience with its ergonomic design. It has a bright white color that stands out and looks crisp and clean. It features 13.5-gauge tempered steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep that can be relied upon. It meets federal flammability standard CFR 1633, providing quality and safety. The Mainstays mattress is made with a certified eco-friendly foam manufacturing process that prevents volatile organic compounds from being released into the atmosphere during the production process. This twin-size mattress is compressed, vacuum-sealed and boxed for easy shipping. It makes a nice fit for platform beds, allowing for versatility in placement. The foundations and bed frames are sold separately. With its manageable size, it will fit even in small rooms for an extra guest bed or child’s room.
The bed is made to last for many years. Let the Mainstays 6″ Coil Mattress add comfort to your home.
Mainstays 6″ Coil Mattress, Twin:
- 6″ inner-spring mattress
- 13.5-gauge tempered steel coils
- Certified eco-friendly foam manufacturing process
- Meets federal flammability standard CFR 1633
- Compressed, vacuum-sealed and boxed for shipping
- Twin-size mattress dimensions: 75″L x 39″W x 6″H
- Beds sold separately.
- Bed frames sold separately.
- Useful for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.
- Foundations sold separately.
- I was very surprised how nice these mattresses are! They are a good deal for the price.
- I got the mattress for my 10 year old son who shares a bunk bed and he loves it!!
- It’s a little firm, but will serve its purpose. Very easy to unpack. Mattress automatically expands once taken out of the plastic, so have enough space when unwrapping. I got the twin size mattresses and they fit perfectly into the bunk bed we got for our kids.
- Came rolled up air compressed in a box for easy travel it unrolled and fluffed up very nice and quickly. It is comfortable and looks great.
- My 5 year old sleeps soundly in it, so I’m happy that he’s happy. When I’ve laid on it,I do feel the springs, not necessarily bothersome but I haven’t slept in it myself so I don’t know how it would be for an adult. But for my son, he’s sleeping comfy.
- I bought 2 twin mattress and I was surprised at how soft d comfortable they are. You have to leave it open without the plastic paper for 48 hours in a flat place in what ends to expand before using it. It looks strong. Ideal for platforms. The coverage of the mattress is in very soft and fresh cotton.
- I guess it’s about what you should expect considering the price. Comes rolled up in a box that you would swear on your life, could never be big enough to fit a twin sized mattress. I use it for deer camp, which is ok, but would not want to sleep on this every night.
- We purchased two mattresses for our twin two year olds. They love them! They’re quiet when the kids move and fit perfectly in their beds.
- Horrible mattress!! The worst to sleep on, the springs hurt entire body. This is possibly the worst purchase I’ve ever made from Walmart in my whole life. These should be off the market because these can really do harm. I’ve Noticed that I’ve had back and rib/side pain ever since I’ve been sleeping on it. It doesn’t even deserve one star! It deserves NONE !