The look of marble is classic and timeless and never goes out of style. This Mainstays 5-Piece Faux Marble Top Dining Set features a faux marble top metal table and four matching upholstered chairs, seats four people comfortably and will add an upscale look to any dining room or kitchen. The sleek, contemporary look goes with any number of d??cor styles. You’ll up the elegance factor of any meal when you enjoy it on this 5 piece dining set. The buff-colored microfiber upholstery on this dining set provides plush comfort and complements the sleek metal work on the chair and table legs for a coordinated, polished look. Some assembly required.
Mainstays 5-Piece Faux Marble Top Dining Set:
- Seats 4
- Contemporary styling
- 5 Piece Dining Set includes faux marble top metal table and 4 metal and microfiber fabric upholstered chairs
- Table measures: 29.75″H x 42″ diameter
- Chairs measure: 17.75″W x 21.25″D x 37.75″H
- Some assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
- Mainstays 5-Piece Faux Marble Top Dining Set Model #WM3669
- I think this table is marvelous, It fits will and was very easy to assemble. my family loves it and enjoys sitting together at a nice table and sturdy chairs. the seats are very comfortable with its padding. I would recommend this set to anyone and everyone.
- I love my new table set! Easy to assemble, looked great and very comfortable! The table is easy to clean. I added some Self-Stick Black Felt Pads for both the table and chair. to protect my floor. Highly recommended!
- Very nice set after set up. Contacted Walmart Customer Service because they missed the promised shipping date. Was concerned after I opened the box and saw the styrofoam that is there to protect contents was broken and crushed to many pieces, but fortunately, nothing was broken or scratched. All legs and frames are metal so not for you if you are wanting wood. Metal but nice. Simple to put together.
- I just got this table a few days ago and I love it and the compliments I have gotten is wow where did you get this. I said walmart and they were shocked. The table took me 20 min to put together. it came in perfect condition. Very heavy so its made very well. The chairs took longer but after I figured out the first chair it went quick after that. No preset holes in the bottom of the cushions but I used my elecrric screw driver and it went in with no problems. highly recommended! Only thing I would add is if you do not have a suv or a truck it would no way fit in a car. Box is huge and weighs 100lbs.
- If you’re looking for a set that’s not too pricey this is the perfect set. If you have a small apartment it’s great for you. The only downside is that it do take some time to put together and it was missing one screw, other than that I give this a good rating.
- Apparently faux marble is just a piece of plywood covered in some kind of marble-colored contact paper. Right out of the box the paper was already peeling underneath. It was just to the edge so it could be glued back down without being noticeable, but I can’t imagine this covering will hold up too well. There are several indentations including a big one right in the center that are highly visible in the light. The base looks somewhat metal, but feels like some type of plastic. I would not recommend this table for anyone. Even if you’re on a budget, get the glass table just like this one. It’s thirty dollars less, but without the cheesy contact paper that peels right off.