Enjoy a cool breeze anytime with this 27″ Tower Fan. It has a modern slim profile that fits into most any space. This portable tower fan comes with three different speed settings and an oscillation feature. This allows you to achieve a preferred level of comfort every time. The buttons, conveniently located on the top, are easy to use. The portable design makes it effortless to move from one room to another as needed.
27″ Tower Fan:
- 3 speeds
- Space slim design
- Push button settings
- This fan is so powerful it flutters curtains across the room but so small it only needs one square foot on my nightstand to blow cool air across the bed at night. I’d been tripping over the traditional floor fan I’d placed by the bed…raising this one by putting it on the table is way more effective. Base assembles without tools in a minute. Highly recommend it — no better product for the price.
- The AC in my place went out on a Friday. and the repairman said he couldn’t make it out over the weekend. I live in the South. Our current season is supposedly spring but its almost 90° by noon. I needed something to help keep the temp liveable, so I bought this as the the price was right. I’m very surprised at how cool it got my bedroom. It’s a medium sized room and there is a noticeable difference in temperature from the rooms with just ceiling fans. I’m thinking of getting a few more to place around for when it gets even hotter. It was easy to put together–Less than a minute to put together the base. The buttons are simple to figure out. It doesn’t quite oscillate 180° but it’s a nice range. The three levels are more than adequate for my needs. There is noise but it’s like a white noise machine. Personally, i like it. The noise helps me sleep. I’ve already recommended it to two other people.
- Paid extra to get better delivery. Still 2 days late. Good fan for the price!
- I like the look of the tower fan and it was easy to assemble which is was a big plus for me, but the fan does not put out as much air as I would like. I have a small living room so it gets the job done but this is mostly for a small rooms that has AC already in it, just to get the air moving around and that’s what i use it for. I have an AC that reaches the living room and this fan just circulates the cool air.
- Great fan! Keeps rooms cool and circulates air very well. Seems to work better than the more expensive fans I’ve bought. The noise it’s too loud. It is noticeable though. Size is sleek enough to stash in the corner of the room for use. Not heavy in weight at all. I’d suggest this one above all the fans I’ve has purchased. It does the job well!
- I was looking for an affordable tower fan and had checked several other stores then decided on this fan. Set up was very easy and it’s quiet and works great.
- I went in looking for a standing osculating fan, but they was sold out. So instead I ended up being this tower fan in white. It was on my price range. But is was worried about it being as strong as a standing fan.. Got it home and was pleased. Its very quiet no matter the speed, and the fan power was perfect, could feel it easily 3 _4 feet away.. Great buy if you’re looking to save money
- This fan has no power to it at all. Sitting a few feet away you can barely feel the air when it is on high. I am returning this to the store