The Mainstays Glass Dinnerware set is a smart choice for almost any occasion, be it a formal dinner for four people or an intimate dinner for two. With its unique shape and trendy transparent design, this 12-piece dinnerware set complement is designed to showcase any food placed on it. This square dinnerware set contains four large glass dinner plates, four glass salad plates and four glass bowls for a three-course meal. Dishwasher safe. Microwave safe for re-heating.
Mainstays 12-Piece Square Glass Dinnerware Set:
- Contains 4 each of the following:
- 10.25″ glass dinner plates
- 8″ glass salad plates
- 5.5″ glass bowls
- Do not take directly from freezer to microwave; not oven safe; avoid extreme temperature changes
- I like the square look of these dishes and, being clear, they can be used with any table cloth or decoration. They are heavier than most dishes and seem sturdy. I washed them by hand after unpacking them and used them for the first time yesterday for a dinner party. I received several compliments. I put them in the dishwasher afterwards, arranging them carefully so they didn’t touch other dishes and they came out just fine. I never use the heated dry feature of the dishwasher so that may have helped. If you are looking for every day dishes that can be used in the microwave, these aren’t for you. But I don’t need them for that purpose and they are an inexpensive way to help make a beautiful table.
- I have had these dishes when I moved into my house in 2001. They are my first set of dishes and I still have them. We put them in the microwave and in the dishwasher and the come out fine. Over 15 years I have only lost 2 salad plates.
- I love these plates, they are different and very cute.
- I’m so happy I purchased these dishes. They are very elagent looking.
- Love my dinnerware. Very sophisticated, great for any decor and occasions. They’re good size plates and bowls. Solid, and well crafted, wont easily break. Can’t go wrong choosing this product.
- Great set of dishes. Only one drawback…. there wasn’t any kind of box other than the brown one it was mailed in. I was hoping to have a box with a picture containing what was purchased, so the recipient could see the gift without pulling every piece out of its cardboard “compartment”. Other than that, I’m pleased
- The quality is poor. The bowls are not evey shaped. They rock on a flat table surface. They look great. Just poorly made. Cheap for a reason