The Magic Chef 2.6 cu.ft. Compact Dryer is a good solution for a small space living. Whether you want to stack it on your washer or mount it on a wall, you will not have to sacrifice performance for practicality. This energy-efficient dryer features four drying temperature settings, including anti-wrinkle, warm, hot and air dry to help you pick the setting that is right for your clothes. The sensor selector option uses moisture sensing technology to help avoid over drying your clothes or having the machine stop before your clothes are dry. The mode selector on this Magic Chef compact dryer offers a normal or eco-function which uses an energy-saving mode to help you save money on your utility bills and feel better about your eco-footprint. The manual control offers ease of use to simplify this household task. It also has a stainless steel drum that provides durability so this household helper can last through many uses. Magic Chef 2.6 cu.ft. Compact Dryer:
- Variable heat settings
- Magic Chef compact dryer with timer setting
- Energy-efficient sensor drying system
- Stainless steel inner drum
- Double layer lint filter
- Comfort grip knob
- Wall mountable
- I bought this for my daughters New York apartment, a third floor walk-up. She loves the convenience and savings of not going to the laundromat a block away.
- very nice apartment size dryer, works really good
- Good little dryer but if you vent it inside the blower motor belt will dry out and break. The replacement belt is $37 tax and shipping included. Got a tip for Moneylaunder (y) Amazon sells the lint filters 5 pack for $10 bucks. My dust buster does mine real well.
- This portable dryer was fantastic!! I could move it out on to my patio to use if I wanted to or have it in my living room. It fits anywhere!! Drawback is that you can’t fit a queen comforter in there to dry, but I was able to use the laundry facility at my apartment complex. I loved this dryer!
- works great no problems, i accidently pushed the echo button and thought it wasnt drying so if u have those issues make sure no buttons are pushed that shoulnt be.
- I really wasn’t expecting much from this, but I love this dryer. It dries my loads completely in about 30 minutes, and those are full loads. I am so very glad I took a chance and ordered it. I was a little leery about ordering it too, I didn’t know what to expect when it was delivered. But I got it FedEx in 2 days, he carried it to my door, package was in perfect shape. I am very happy with it!
- I’ve had the Magic Chef 2.6 cu. ft dryer for over a month and I LOVE IT! It holds a good amount of clothes and dries them in about the time it takes to wash the next load, except towels, they take a little longer. I also do a double spin on my washer, just to be sure.
- I bought this dryer a few months ago. It takes 3-6 hours to dry every load. A full load of one pair of jeans, a bath towel, about 3 shirts & 3 pairs of underwear & socks takes 6 hours! A full-size dryer takes 45 minutes-1 hour to dry that same amount. Positive: The electricity used was the same for my old full-size (energy-efficient) & this small one. The one-hour in my old full-sized one cost the same as 3 hours in this one.